ADVERTISEMENT

The NBA discussing coming back...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/27/us/nba-bubble-family-spt-trnd/index.html

How crazy is this... the NBA is thinking about getting space at Disney and basically having the entire league stay all together in a bubble of area and play the rest of the season and the playoffs isolated from the world but together.

How ****ing nuts would THAT be. Oh, the stories...
What's so crazy about this? They've been discussing using a single site to house all the players and finish out the season for a while now.

Its Disney, not New Orleans or Vegas, so I'm not sure it"ll be as scandalous as you think it will be.

What's so crazy about this? They've been discussing using a single site to house all the players and finish out the season for a while now.

Its Disney, not New Orleans or Vegas, so I'm not sure it"ll be as scandalous as you think it will be.

Dude, it’s kind of surreal. Can you imagine if with your job you and all your coworkers and your families were all taken somewhere to live all together in isolation till your job ended? And it’s a job where they are literally competitive with each other, too. It’s kind of bizarre :)

Dude, it’s kind of surreal. Can you imagine if with your job you and all your coworkers and your families were all taken somewhere to live all together in isolation till your job ended? And it’s a job where they are literally competitive with each other, too. It’s kind of bizarre :)
Not just that---but lots of dudes/teams, that literally don't like each other..Laughing

I can see it-----Little Billy punches Little Johnny......Johnny tells mom....Mom confronts Billy's mom.....They have a spat....Then the husbands get word....

All in their little village..:eek:

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I mentioned this to my wife, and she wants a reality tv show of it SO badly. I’d totally watch that:)

Reactions: I am stupid
This is what happens in the Summer and Winter Olympics though for a shorter period of time so its not entirely new. The NBA/NHL/MLB self-isolation would just be male athletes so you don't have the crazy hookups that happen in the Olympic Villages.

I mentioned this to my wife, and she wants a reality tv show of it SO badly. I’d totally watch that:)
This would be the worst reality TV show ever though. No random sex, no drug use, no crazy travel stories...you want to hear some crazy stories of a bunch of teammates ordering pizza and watching Netflix together?? Laughing

I'm fairly certain that the NBA contingent won't be allowed to just go to bars and restaurants in Disney and Orlando, which would defeat the purpose of them staying in an isolated bubble.

ADVERTISEMENT