ADVERTISEMENT

The Masters!

Scotty00

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
Anybody else depressed because today should’ve been the NCAA title game and the start of Masters Week? Been out in my yard all day hitting the ole pitching wedge. This virus shit has made me realize how much I love and need sports!Sick

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I’ll say this. I’ll never take sports for granted ever again.

But yea OP, March - April is such a great time for sports. I’m just happy they rescheduled three of the four majors. It will be crazy weird to see Augusta without the blooming flowers and trees. I’m still hoping we get at least some form of the NBA playoffs. Don’t even want to think about losing football yet.

Yeah, it sucks, though I'm way more irritated about not playing actual golf. And now I've pulled some muscle around my upper ab or something hitting baseballs to my boy out in the yard and now can't even swing. So now my wife thinks I have the virus because it hurts when I breathe deep. It's tough times during the quarantine.

Yeah, it sucks, though I'm way more irritated about not playing actual golf. And now I've pulled some muscle around my upper ab or something hitting baseballs to my boy out in the yard and now can't even swing. So now my wife thinks I have the virus because it hurts when I breathe deep. It's tough times during the quarantine.
I've played twice since the whole thing started. No flags, not holes, just pins raised out of the ground. Better than nothing.

Sounds like you need a fungo bat.

Sounds like you need a fungo bat.

Yeah, I was catching it from him with my left hand and tossing it out of the glove and hitting it with my right. I haven't swung a bat in years so it was stupid anyway. But it is just so much better practice for him having it off the bat than with me throwing grounders.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
I've played twice since the whole thing started. No flags, not holes, just pins raised out of the ground. Better than nothing.

I have once. My wife is uncomfortable with me going right now so I'm honoring that. I get it as well. If we are stressing to the kids they can't do the stuff they normally do then I shouldn't either, though golf courses are probably the safest place on the planet that are out in public.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yeah, I was catching it from him with my left hand and tossing it out of the glove and hitting it with my right. I haven't swung a bat in years so it was stupid anyway. But it is just so much better practice for him having it off the bat than with me throwing grounders.
I can handle not having sports on tv. Not being able to watch my son play baseball, the game that he loves, has been the hardest thing I’ve ever dealt with.

I can handle not having sports on tv. Not being able to watch my son play baseball, the game that he loves, has been the hardest thing I’ve ever dealt with.
This right here is a great example of why I know Im not ready to have kids. I am not done being selfish as shit yet Laughing

Not that I wouldn't be able to drop everything and change for a child, but damn, I'm not done doing stuff for me yet!

Reactions: uncfan in ky
This right here is a great example of why I know Im not ready to have kids. I am not done being selfish as shit yet Laughing

Not that I wouldn't be able to drop everything and change for a child, but damn, I'm not done doing stuff for me yet!
I watch more sports on my phone at his games than I do on TV at the house.

You can do both. Mine plays baseball but I still play plenty of golf.

Can still play here but you can’t use the golf carts. You have to bring your own or walk the course.

Anybody else watching “Master rewind” on ESPN? Showing the last round of the 97 Masters! Tiger running away with it. Dude was so good!

Two different ones come on tomorrow. Got my DVR set!!!

I was 4 when Tiger won his first Masters and 26 when he won his last one. I know most people love 97 but to me the 2019 Masters might be the greatest story golf will ever know. The victory pose from Tiger after 18 will be an iconic shot for decades.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT