ADVERTISEMENT

The last 2 years or the next 2 years?

GE Nole

Sep 12, 2005
Will your team have a better record the last two years or the next two years? Let’s assume that there is a full season this coming year, just for the sake of discussion.

FSU went 55-13 the previous two years, which won’t be easy to beat, but we should have the talent, depth, and experience to give it a try.

I’ll say the Noles go something like 26-9 this coming season and then improve to 33-6 in the 2021-22 season, including a Final Four run. That would give us 59-15 over the next two years.

So I guess I’d say that’s about a wash. Slightly more wins but also a couple more loses, which if there is a tournament played this past year that’s very possible what the final result would have been.

The last two years UK went 30-7 and 25-6, for a total of 55-13. I say we end up somewhere similar the next two. It's hard to predict what a bunch of Freshman and Sophs will do. Our non-conference schedule will be tougher the next few years as well so the young guns might drop a few more early on.

I like our teams depth this year to go alongside a couple studs. We should return 4-5 players and bring in another stellur recruiting class (Banchero, Hardy, Huntley-Hatfield, Clark..... hopefully).

Reactions: GE Nole
The last two years UK went 30-7 and 25-6, for a total of 55-13. I say we end up somewhere similar the next two. It's hard to predict what a bunch of Freshman and Sophs will do. Our non-conference schedule will be tougher the next few years as well so the young guns might drop a few more early on.

I like our teams depth this year to go alongside a couple studs. We should return 4-5 players and bring in another stellur recruiting class (Banchero, Hardy, Huntley-Hatfield, Clark..... hopefully).

Dang, what are the odds of our teams having the exact same 55-13 record?

I feel you on the “predicting freshmen and alpha.” That’s certainly tricky. That’s actually one reason I’m so pumped about the FSU 2021-22 team, it will have like 5 seniors.

But Cal has proven he is a wizard at getting guys to mesh and develop during the year. So I would assume he continues to produce well with the talent y’all have coming in.

Definitely better next two. If not well definitely be looking for a new coach but I just don’t see it.

Reactions: GE Nole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT