ADVERTISEMENT

The Kentucky killer Luke Maye back to UNC

3skinny

May 6, 2005
With Kenny Williams, Cam Johnson and Luke Maye back plus Manley and Brooks Woods and Robinson with 5 star recruits in Little and White Unc looking strong again.

With Kenny Williams, Cam Johnson and Luke Maye back plus Manley and Brooks Woods and Robinson with 5 star recruits in Little and White Unc looking strong again.
Wow, you caught the dumbest fish in the pond exactly 1 minuet after your post.

Last edited:
Reactions: HRTheCard
Where else was he going to go?
Joining Jake, from state farm. This is actually awesome news for UNC. Having that kind of experienced talent and leadership is huge. Helps win those ugly grind it out games and avoid upsets in the early rounds.

He would’ve been drafted before some highly ranked 5 star recruits from other schools. Glad to have him back.
He wasn’t getting drafted in front of anyone because he wasn’t gettin drafted. Big for UNC to have him back though. Congrats on that heel

Reactions: Quavarius
Saw thread title . . . this instantly came to mind.

tailor.png

The brave little tailor

He kills seven flies with one blow, and manages to convince both giants and kings that he is indeed a force to be reckoned with. The tailor looked at the flies that he had killed, and could not help admiring his own bravery. "The whole town shall know of this!" The little tailor hastened to cut himself a belt, stitched it, and embroidered on it in large letters, "Seven dead at one stroke!" "What, the town? The whole world shall hear of it!" He exclaimed. and his heart wagged with joy like a lamb’s tail.

Maye will have a good career over in Europe. He wasn't getting drafted this year. Hell of a player though.

Preseason 1st team all American?

I would be fine if Kentucky got a couple more guys that were great college players but not great pros. Just me though.

I didn't realize he was contemplating leaving. Did he test the waters or something?

I didn't realize he was contemplating leaving. Did he test the waters or something?

Yes. I assume he was just getting some advice on what he needs to work on. Not sure why anyone wouldn't go this route.

Maybe he was just trolling some of the more crazy UNC fans who get all worked up about this sort of thing. If so, I would have mad respect for that.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Luke Maye peaked playing UK.

He's Christian Watford 2.0.

Remember the UNC player that hit a last second shot against another team.

Yeah. No one else does ether.

He actually had some better games than that. That was his biggest shot though.
I understand most don't remember anything about him in that tournament.

Or since. Anytime a UNC fans brags on him, it's his shot against UK. Never mind shots against duke or his averages. UK makes the hero.

He actually had some better games than that. That was his biggest shot though.
I understand most don't remember anything about him in that tournament.

Or since. Anytime a UNC fans brags on him, it's his shot against UK. Never mind shots against duke or his averages. UK makes the hero.

I think UNC fans are having fun with you guys but I get it. I love him as much for his game against State but both were great for him and the Heels.

Yes. I assume he was just getting some advice on what he needs to work on. Not sure why anyone wouldn't go this route.

Maybe he was just trolling some of the more crazy UNC fans who get all worked up about this sort of thing. If so, I would have mad respect for that.
I agree. It's something everyone with pro aspirations should do. Or even if it's just to get feedback to work on for your college game. Free professional advice....take it!

We didn't. Ask your coach the same question and I bet his answer will be the same as mine.
Every real basketball fan knows you cheated and got off on a technicality. If Louisville had provided prostitutes to a few regular students beside the basketball recruits they would have skirted the NCAA penalties also. They were just not as smart as UNC. At least UNC is a smart cheater. But you are still a cheater and always will be.

Every real basketball fan knows you cheated and got off on a technicality. If Louisville had provided prostitutes to a few regular students beside the basketball recruits they would have skirted the NCAA penalties also. They were just not as smart as UNC. At least UNC is a smart cheater. But you are still a cheater and always will be.

And you will remain stupid. Every real basketball fan knows about your coach but you won’t comment on that.

And you will remain stupid. Every real basketball fan knows about your coach but you won’t comment on that.

From your drivel here, obviously, 'Every real basketball fan' doesn't include you. You remain purely ignorant of those little things called FACTS.

John Calipari:
  • ZERO NCAA Infractions
  • Camby- confirmed he acted alone in dealing with an agent. He even paid the $ back
  • Rose- Again, acted alone, but was still cleared TWICE by the NCAA. Cal detractors still clutching to the belief that Cal must've taken the test for him..... Eyeroll
  • At UK.... NO NCAA Issues in his entire tenure, despite being at the helm of the program that lives under the microscope (despite no NCAA trouble in almost 30 years)
....but go ahead, don't let these get in the way of your 'cool' story, bro.

From your drivel here, obviously, 'Every real basketball fan' doesn't include you. You remain purely ignorant of those little things called FACTS.

John Calipari:
  • ZERO NCAA Infractions
  • Camby- confirmed he acted alone in dealing with an agent. He even paid the $ back
  • Rose- Again, acted alone, but was still cleared TWICE by the NCAA. Cal detractors still clutching to the belief that Cal must've taken the test for him..... Eyeroll
  • At UK.... NO NCAA Issues in his entire tenure, despite being at the helm of the program that lives under the microscope (despite no NCAA trouble in almost 30 years)
....but go ahead, don't let these get in the way of your 'cool' story, bro.

From your drivel did UNC get hit with any sanctions? I’ll wait....

Reactions: HEELS1984
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT