ADVERTISEMENT

The Tennessee/Kentucky Sh!t-Talkin’ Thread

Right as alway Sissy. Beating a team like UT with their illustrious history of titles and final fours just gets me right in the pit of my stomach.
home video belly GIF
What does history have to do with anything? Just silly.

Reactions: della
Right as alway Sissy. Beating a team like UT with their illustrious history of titles and final fours just gets me right in the pit of my stomach.
home video belly GIF
Yep you slow twit, you'd think losing to SCAR at home along with your 5 others and nowhere to be found in the top 25 would clue you in to the fact that being a BB doesn't help you this year.

Last edited:
All jokes aside Sissy, I know you wanna think UT is a big win for everybody but we’ve beat y’all like 158 times so I’m use to it. I just beam because I know your setting around tore up about the loss! I do beam about that sissy!
sad fat woman GIF
bd4f9894f1d0a316d9ab84167e21b514.800x873x1.jpg

You were the one bragging about it. I'm just agreeing on why you should. We all lose to teams that we shouldn't lose to every so often, that is CBB. I can't really fault UT though. Y'all lost to a team we beat by over 40 pts. I guess we can call it a dead cat bounce.

bd4f9894f1d0a316d9ab84167e21b514.800x873x1.jpg

You were the one bragging about it. I'm just agreeing on why you should. We all lose to teams that we shouldn't lose to every so often, that is CBB. I can't really fault UT though. Y'all lost to a team we beat by over 40 pts. I guess we can call it a dead cat bounce.
Baby girl I’m not bragging about beating Tennessee. It’s cute that you think somebody would brag about it but we’ve beat y’all over 150 times. What the hell is there to brag about?

Baby girl I’m not bragging about beating Tennessee. It’s cute that you think somebody would brag about it but we’ve beat y’all over 150 times. What the hell is there to brag about?
793p9j.jpg

I apologize! She’s just easy and gets really worked up. When she starts calling people “twit” and “dumbass” it’s the cutest shit ever. It’s almost like I can see her face boiling! I’ll leave her alone.
fat honey boo boo GIF

Kansas gonna be hard to beat today. Coming in on a three game losing streak. I’m sure they remember what happened last year at AFH and how embarrassing that was so they will be out for blood. Kentucky looking to stay hot, earn National respect and get back into the top 25. Gonna be a fun game. The bluest of the blue bloods, top two winningest programs ever and two HOF/NCAA Championship winning coaches going head to head. Doesn’t get any better! Good luck Jayhawks!!!

I apologize! She’s just easy and gets really worked up. When she starts calling people “twit” and “dumbass” it’s the cutest shit ever. It’s almost like I can see her face boiling! I’ll leave her alone.
fat honey boo boo GIF
0501a25d689676aceb50f99e8ea92fe4.jpg

Got a shot of you just after y'all's be upset of UT. Congrats again, y'all probably forgot what it was like to upset a top 5 team hadn't ya?

Got a shot of you just after y'all's be upset of UT. Congrats again, y'all probably forgot what it was like to upset a top 5 team hadn't ya?
Oh boy Sissy, you really got me good with that one. Wipe those tears outta your eyes so you can type better. You’ve been struggling lately. Anyway, who do you think wins the UK/KU game today?

Oh boy Sissy, you really got me good with that one. Wipe those tears outta your eyes so you can type better. You’ve been struggling lately. Anyway, who do you think wins the UK/KU game today?
We are on the top of the world, so no tears here. I suppose you could read my picks above. I referenced it in response to your lashing out about me allegedly always against UK. I picked UK because y'all are playing better and KU is in a skid. You have a tendency to spout stupid stuff you can't support and then I prove you wrong and that is why I have called you a dumbass, because you are one.

Yep........Soooooooooo...............Exactly what is your point? What did I "overlook"?
Is it really that hard?😂 In short I was telling Sissy that beating UT at home isn’t the most thrilling win UK has ever had.

We are on the top of the world, so no tears here. I suppose you could read my picks above. I referenced it in response to your lashing out about me allegedly always against UK. I picked UK because y'all are playing better and KU is in a skid. You have a tendency to spout stupid stuff you can't support and then I prove you wrong and that is why I have called you a dumbass, because you are one.
Lashing out? Oh I guess you think I’m just in a fit of rage right?😂 you’re the cutest Sissy!
Kicking And Screaming Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Lashing out? Oh I guess you think I’m just in a fit of rage right?😂 you’re the cutest Sissy!
Kicking And Screaming Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
You're just have trouble dealing with the reality that you're sitting on 6 losses and unranked, so you feel the need to lash out at an SEC conference mate that is #2 in the Net rankings. It would be nice if you could put petty jealousy aside, but it is what it is.

It’s gonna be a rough week for Flagger. KU going down tonight and Burrow beating Mahommes for the fourth time in row

That would be a pretty rough weekend for me. Much rougher than the alternative would be for the Bengals bandwagoners.

You're just have trouble dealing with the reality that you're sitting on 6 losses and unranked, so you feel the need to lash out at an SEC conference mate that is #2 in the Net rankings. It would be nice if you could put petty jealousy aside, but it is what it is.
Lol oh so now you’re all about the net rankings!😂

Lol oh so now you’re all about the net rankings!😂
No, KenPom, you remember them don’t you or is that bringing up an ugly memory?

I’m here to help and not here to hurt.

No, KenPom, you remember them don’t you or is that bringing up an ugly memory?

I’m here to help and not here to hurt.
Awesome! Maybe you guys can hang a KenPom banner beside your elite 8 banner. Love you Sissy!

Awesome! Maybe you guys can hang a KenPom banner beside your elite 8 banner. Love you Sissy!
You may have forgotten cause it's been so long, but Kenpom ranks teams. It is a metric for the present season. A UK fan would have no use for it.

You may have forgotten cause it's been so long, but Kenpom ranks teams. It is a metric for the present season. A UK fan would have no use for it.
Sure Sissy, sure! Anyway Go Cats!

Arkansas and Baylor in a burner with 8 seconds left. Baylor up 3, Hogs have the ball.

Just noticed that this guy looks like #33 on Tennessee. The big kid from Poland that tries to fight everybody😂 Typing this and he shoots an air ball from the free throw line!😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
Just noticed that this guy looks like #33 on Tennessee. The big kid from Poland that tries to fight everybody😂 Typing this and he shoots an air ball from the free throw line!😂😂😂
explosion-boom.gif

Maybe, if your players had some more fight y'all wouldn't have 6 losses.

You “boomed” your own post?😂 Let me try! We came to Knoxville and y’all tried “fighting” and we bitch smacked dat ass!
nuclear explosion GIF

Reactions: JC for 3
You “boomed” your own post?😂 Let me try! We came to Knoxville and y’all tried “fighting” and we bitch smacked dat ass!
nuclear explosion GIF
You're trying to talk to a fan of the #1 ranked team according to Kenpom. I don't schedule audiences with fans of unrated teams except on poors day. (May 6th) come back then.

ADVERTISEMENT