ADVERTISEMENT

The @jhmossy Bowl (UNC @ UVA)

No clue what you're talking about but maybe you should check back in to that rehab center.

No clue what you're talking about but maybe you should check back in to that rehab center.
Did you not go to UNC or something? Have I created a fictional backstory for you in my head?

Also, reported for personal attack.

Reactions: jhmossy
LOL grew up in Chapel Hill, went to UVA. Hooked up with Chelsea Clinton.
d5vOww9.gif

We could prolly use the old school scoreboard or tally marks. Take your pick!

Last edited:
Holy shit. It was an offensive explosion the last 9 minutes of the half. UVA scored 18 points in 9 minutes. Very impressive.

Clark absolutely abused Cole all day.
Can’t watch the game. Xfinity and the ACCN haven’t come to an agreement yet. Moving in May and most likely will have Direct TV if they haven’t finalized a contract by then. Good for Clarke. My wife said Bennett would still be good looking bald also.

Yes, UVA beats UNC's good teams so no surprise they beat the worse offensive team in UNC history. I hate playing them. The way they grab and hold and slow everything down is nauseating. They are effective with it though. Bennett is great at teaching his system. They execute well.

Yes, UVA beats UNC's good teams so no surprise they beat the worse offensive team in UNC history. I hate playing them. The way they grab and hold and slow everything down is nauseating. They are effective with it though. Bennett is great at teaching his system. They execute well.

Laughing

Are you shitting me with the complaining about Bennett’s system? UNC popularized the 4 corners offense, which made them introduce the shot clock.

Can’t watch the game. Xfinity and the ACCN haven’t come to an agreement yet. Moving in May and most likely will have Direct TV if they haven’t finalized a contract by then. Good for Clarke. My wife said Bennett would still be good looking bald also.

The number of women Tony Bennett could successfully seduce is alarmingly high - if he ever chose to go down that path. I remember Ty Jerome's mom was asked at the Final Four what first stood out to her about Coach Bennett. Her reply? "That he was really good looking."

ADVERTISEMENT