Georgetown @ Illinois (-8 favorite)

Tuesday

Michigan @ Villanova
Seton Hall @ Nebraska
Marquette @ Indiana

Wednesday

Ohio State at Creighton
Penn State at Depaul

Friday - it ends with the main event between 2 of the superpowers from each conference:

St Johns at Rutgers

Reactions: KisteK
ojBxnnV.gif

Insane asking price...championship game 'rematch' and newly updated arena combo...be crazy if anyone actually pays that but sure some can and would...

Theres 7:13 left in this game

Ethan Happ is 13/19 for 26 points. 9 rebounds. 5 assists.

Again, there's 7 minutes left in gametime.

Theres 7:13 left in this game

Ethan Happ is 13/19 for 26 points. 9 rebounds. 5 assists.

Again, there's 7 minutes left in gametime.
I could shoot 13-19 if all I shot was 3 footers and lay-ups...Laughing

Georgetown and Illinois just played a hell of a game. Some really good freshman on display. Pat Ewing is still a year away at Georgetown but he may have something brewing there.

Last edited:
B1G swept the games last night, all 3 by 20 or more btw, and now holds a commanding 4-1 lead. Is guaranteed at least a 4-4 split here.

Is that supposed to be shocking? The place only holds 6,500. This dude is acting like they sold out a 100K seat arena. Nova is probably happy the NBA scouts didn't get to witness that first-hand.

Think Cal is upset nba scouts saw that bat down UK took to open the season?

Early last season season Michigan got beat bad by UNC and some people were calling Michigan a bubble team. That team got really good as the year went on. It will be interesting to see how this team develops from now to March. Poole, Livers, Brooks, Brazdeikas. and Teske are all a big part of the rotation and haven’t logged a lot of college minutes. There is a lot of room for this team to grow.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Congrats Hail... Your boys looked great last night and they beat the crap out of us in every conceivable way. You had lost a lot too but your key pieces are playing great (Matthews, Simpson, Iggy, even Brooks and Livers). Stunned me that Jay did not have Gillespie back off of Simpson and dare him to shoot outside after he blew by him like 100 times! Gillespie is not Brunson in a way shape or form (of course who is).

Lots of hope in Nova Nation that these new kids get it together. One thing Nova has been really good at over the last 5 years was roster management. NO ONE planned on Spellman and DiVincenzo leaving early (everyone knew Brunson and Bridges were leaving early). That said, good for them and wouldn't trade the last few years for them sticking around, that is for sure.

What you saw last night was a new (less talented) group still trying to figure out roles playing against a seasoned/ talented team with a lock down Defense. Cheers.. they looked good.

Reactions: blue_in_chicago
Congrats Hail... Your boys looked great last night and they beat the crap out of us in every conceivable way. You had lost a lot too but your key pieces are playing great (Matthews, Simpson, Iggy, even Brooks and Livers). Stunned me that Jay did not have Gillespie back off of Simpson and dare him to shoot outside after he blew by him like 100 times! Gillespie is not Brunson in a way shape or form (of course who is).

Lots of hope in Nova Nation that these new kids get it together. One thing Nova has been really good at over the last 5 years was roster management. NO ONE planned on Spellman and DiVincenzo leaving early (everyone knew Brunson and Bridges were leaving early). That said, good for them and wouldn't trade the last few years for them sticking around, that is for sure.

What you saw last night was a new (less talented) group still trying to figure out roles playing against a seasoned/ talented team with a lock down Defense. Cheers.. they looked good.

Thank you. I like wins like this because it’s a way to get the monkey (of losing key players) off their back.

I’m sure Wright will have your team firing on al cylinders come March though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT