ADVERTISEMENT

*****The Fired Coach big board*****

Good as thread as any to post this here.

25k2z2f.png

Probably none of the above. Martin could be gone with Bowen and Dozier hanging over his head. Roy is obviously bullet proof, maybe Self, but what has Bennett done?

Brodgon was in the report. Just do what Turge is doing, throw the guy under the bus and say you had no idea he took money while in school and you are extremely disappointed. Don't say anything else or admit guilt, just let the NCAA piss down their leg like usual.

Brodgon was in the report. Just do what Turge is doing, throw the guy under the bus and say you had no idea he took money while in school and you are extremely disappointed. Don't say anything else or admit guilt, just let the NCAA piss down their leg like usual.
Brogdon’s mom supposedly went to dinner with the agent at a Ritz Carlton. She doesn’t remember this happening. Brogdon’s family is very well off they wouldn’t have needed any financial support. Also I don’t believe $64.17 would get you much of a dinner there. You know they could put anything in those ledgers and just pocket the cash.

Reactions: jhmossy
Brogdon’s mom supposedly went to dinner with the agent at a Ritz Carlton. She doesn’t remember this happening. Brogdon’s family is very well off they wouldn’t have needed any financial support. Also I don’t believe $64.17 would get you much of a dinner there. You know they could put anything in those ledgers and just pocket the cash.
Just the beginning man. This was one agent's book. Many more to come not to mention shoe money.

Just the beginning man. This was one agent's book. Many more to come not to mention shoe money.

Pretty strong recruiting tool by Bennett to get an agent to buy Brogdon's mom a dinner during his last year at UVA. I'm assuming Bennett promised that to Brogdon on his recruiting visit. Glad to see he followed through years later.

Pretty strong recruiting tool by Bennett to get an agent to buy Brogdon's mom a dinner during his last year at UVA. I'm assuming Bennett promised that to Brogdon on his recruiting visit. Glad to see he followed through years later.
Are you under the assumption that was the whole probe? Bless your heart son. Laughing

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Are you under the assumption that was the whole probe? Bless your heart son. Laughing

No, I'm not under that assumption. You're projecting out though. I'm relying on the existing data.

If it comes to fruition that Bennett is paying players to come play for UVA, I'll be the first to admonish him.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
No, I'm not under that assumption. You're projecting out though. I'm relying on the existing data.
Whatever helps ya bro. Just know, you guys became good out of no where just like us. We will all eat shit when this is over. I am under no impression that PJ only took money from one agent. I'm not even certain he is the only one. All that aside, y'all better prepare thy anus.

Whatever helps ya bro. Just know, you guys became good out of no where just like us. We will all eat shit when this is over. I am under no impression that PJ only took money from one agent. I'm not even certain he is the only one. All that aside, y'all better prepare thy anus.
2009-10. 15-16
2010-11. 16-15
2011-12. 22-10
2012-13. 23-12
2013-14. 30-7
2014-15. 30-4
2015-16. 29-8
2016-17. 23-11
26-2 so far this season.
Five years before he won the ACC. Not quite out of nowhere. After 2013-14 I believe our players average out to 3 1/2 stars. At least if we paid they would be cheap..

2009-10. 15-16
2010-11. 16-15
2011-12. 22-10
2012-13. 23-12
2013-14. 30-7
2014-15. 30-4
2015-16. 29-8
2016-17. 23-11
26-2 so far this season.
Five years before he won the ACC. Not quite out of nowhere. After 2013-14 I believe our players average out to 3 1/2 stars. At least if we paid they would be cheap..
Whatever, still gonna result the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT