ADVERTISEMENT

The Duke ESPN bias in a nutshell.

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
Surely people will eventually understand that it’s about clicks, not superior journalism. ESPN loves whoever results in clicks, so yeah, they probably love Duke.

Surely people will eventually understand that it’s about clicks, not superior journalism. ESPN loves whoever results in clicks, so yeah, they probably love Duke.
I always feel like Kansas gets plenty of attention....but GD do they turn it up when we lose or what.

I’ve actually seen far less Duke promotion this year than in years past. Funny how if it’s an off year for Duke, ESPN backs off of them like a used Kleenex. At least every other school gets equal indifference full-time. Duke should see that ESPN is just a fair-weather friend.

Actually OP,
Instead of the traditional way of showing highlights ( both teams)
Espin does like a round robin, within an hour.

First time it was all duke highlights.
Second , within the hour program, they showed David Johnson scoring 4 times, a Stanley dunk, and Maliks dunk.

They did similar to the lakers-rockets.

They used to show you once within the hour and that was it. Now theyll show the games twice or even 3 times if its the pros.

And yes Espin loves duke, UNC, kansas and uofk.

I think ESPN used to funnel highlights with majority beginning with losing team but then kind of wanted the surprise factor at the end show a few from the winning team. But I don't know what's going on with this one.

Don’t know about the bias or not, but you don’t have to watch ESPN for long to see that Duke lost. Lead college story when it happens.

Meh, who cares. K has clout and has been in spotlight for decades, obv there is favoritism. I just don’t care. Just wanna see Louisville do good, could care less about the spotlight.

Reactions: WojoRising
ADVERTISEMENT