ADVERTISEMENT

"The Brotherhood"

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
This question might not be what you think, and could be considered offseason fodder but we probably have maximum traffic right now. I'm curious as to why you come to this site daily, weekly etc.?

Is it to gain basketball knowledge, to taste the tears of the rustled, to cause rustlege, to just keep the claws sharp by sparring with rival fanbases, to just have some sophmoric interaction, to set people straight about the facts of your school? What is it?

We all seem like family here; the good the bad and the ugly.

The-Waltons-001.jpg

Last edited:
A bit of basketball discussion, a bit of the back and forth, just keeping up with the people I like to keep up with.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Something to do I guess. I enjoy college basketball and outside of the few who don't really add anything substantial it is a good place to discuss the sport. Plus, after being here so long you do get to know people and appreciate the humor, differences, perspectives, etc... of many here.

Mostly just to rustle opposing jimmies and argue. Sometimes I actually care to put genuine thought into my posts. Mostly we see the same recycled shit on here and this is a time killer.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Today at work I talked hoops...
Me: I think Auburn has a shot at beating UNC if they stay out of foul trouble, they can shoot and force a lot of turnovers.
Him: UNC is a #1 seed, they have a better chance at winning.
Me: They’re better, but I’m gonna put them on upset alert. Auburn is a dangerous match up.
Him: I think it will come down to whoever scores the most points. (No sarcasm)

I’ve read some stupidity on here but at least most of y’all bring something to the table. What kind of analysis is “Well the #1 seed should win but whoever scores the most points wins the game.” Tf?

I live in Hoosier land so even if I come across someone halfway intelligent in terms of college basketball, we have to talk about why the IU coach should be fired or re-live the 70s / 80s. There’s substantially more variety here and I don’t have to hear about the Bob Knight days.

Something to do I guess. I enjoy college basketball and outside of the few who don't really add anything substantial it is a good place to discuss the sport. Plus, after being here so long you do get to know people and appreciate the humor, differences, perspectives, etc... of many here.
Well said and I feel the same way.

Plus most of the guys and gals are good folks.

ADVERTISEMENT