ADVERTISEMENT

the biggest thing that happened due to virus

I would say its the loss of life due to an invisable disease. Secondary to loss of life is life altering changes due to loss of ability to pay essential bills.

Reactions: MGC_07
I've been fine so far outside of playing golf. Got a new driver and two new wedges and can't use them. So that really sucks. That is very minor not important stuff though. I feel more for people who are actually struggling financially and in other ways (besides those who are sick obviously).

I would say messing these teenagers heads up. They don’t like to speak live with people, just text. Now that they can’t see anybody, all they want to do is go see everyone.

My dad is in a rest home with dementia. He turned 84 ten days ago and we (brothers/sisters) couldn't go see him. It's been about 6 weeks since we've last seen him and it rips my heart because I know he's thinking why we haven't been up there. Face timing the shift nurse was out because we figured it would upset him and in turn would of upset us. So yeah I'm ready for this shit to end.

The biggest thing that has hurt me the most is this is my daughters senior year of high school.
So many senior activities that she’s going to miss out on.

My dad is in a rest home with dementia. He turned 84 ten days ago and we (brothers/sisters) couldn't go see him. It's been about 6 weeks since we've last seen him and it rips my heart because I know he's thinking why we haven't been up there. Face timing the shift nurse was out because we figured it would upset him and in turn would of upset us. So yeah I'm ready for this shit to end.
That’s awful. I feel for you, that would be hard as hell to deal with.

Reactions: AWilli6995
that hurt the most

for me it was missing my Great Gandson's 1st Easter and seeing him go from crawling to walking along the couch.

its been a very long 6 weeks.
Easter for sure....We have 6 grand-kids. So its a big deal. We dropped off baskets, then watched them come to the porch, get their baskets....Tough on the wifey.

Reactions: AWilli6995
My dad died about two months ago. Because of us getting exposed, I haven’t been within six feet of my poor lonely mom in about two weeks. It sucks.
Damn, brother.....Call, though. Facetime as well. Just hearing your voice is probably very comforting to her.

My dad died about two months ago. Because of us getting exposed, I haven’t been within six feet of my poor lonely mom in about two weeks. It sucks.

My father died New Year's Eve but I still go over to my mother's house some. She only lives about two miles down the road and across from her is this really rich guy with this huge pond (almost too big to be called a pond tbh) and I take the kids there to fish and she will come over and hang out since we our outside and can be away from each other. It sucks that the grandkids can't go over and hang out like usual but I still try to some. We just keep our distance.

Reactions: TheDude1
One of the worst things?

Everyday seems like a ****ing Monday...

Damn, brother.....Call, though. Facetime as well. Just hearing your voice is probably very comforting to her.

Yeah, that’s what we’ve been doing. Doing what Cory has been doing too... Going over and sitting outside far apart. Just want to get in the clear.

Good luck today, B. I’ll be thinking of you guys. Remember, even if it comes back with not great news, that just means you’ve got a fight ahead, and then you’ll be good. My wife, my mom, my dad, my mother in law, and my father in law all had cancer... my wife’s was BAD... and they all whipped its ass. It is scary but beatable.

Having to work everyday While most of my friends are sitting on their ass doing whatever the f*** they want. So not too bad. Not having to go anywhere for Easter was awesome.

Having to work everyday While most of my friends are sitting on their ass doing whatever the f*** they want. So not too bad. Not having to go anywhere for Easter was awesome.

Hahaha yea this, not to make light of everyone else’s situation, but the covid hasn’t really changed my day to day life much at all if that’s even believable.

ADVERTISEMENT