Wisconsin at N.C. State
Ohio State at North Carolina
Notre Dame at Maryland
Nebraska at Georgia Tech

Hey @jhmossy .....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The Illini drew Miami, lol.

It appears the Big 10 isn't as high on IL as their fans are.

Miami should be better next season. Not positive they'll be a tournament team, but at least NIT. Kameron McGusty (Oklahoma) and Keith Stone (Florida) will be eligible. Deng Gak should be back from injury. Lykes and Vasiljevic, double-digit scorers in the backcourt, both return. And they're also bringing in a couple of 4-star recruits.

In all seriousness, how's Michigan look this year? @hailtoyourvictor

I know you guys lost several to the draft and lost some '19 commits. Should it be an easy win for us?

We both played at home last year, which makes me think they flipped a coin for the location.

I know you guys lost several to the draft and lost some '19 commits. Should it be an easy win for us?

We both played at home last year, which makes me think they flipped a coin for the location.
Won't be easy. Beilein will have them ready to......wait.......never mind. #CardsRoll

Reactions: jace4655555

Idk we should be really good defensively again. Need to see if we bring in a scorer (Franz Wagner or Jalen Wilson).

I expect a top 5 Louisville team to beat UM at home.

They are underrated though, I wouldn’t call it an easy game. Their top 3 of Zavier Simpson, Jon Teske, and Isaiah Livers are all very good but no one outside of that is really proven yet at all.

Has he been a HC before? I just wonder how the first year will be due to the big transition

No he hasn’t but we just hired Phil Martelli who was a HC at St Joes for 20 years and retained Saddi Washington from Beilein’s staff. Simpson and Teske are seniors and Livers is a junior. All that should help ease the transition but we lost almost all of our wings (Matthews, Poole, Brazdeikas, and recruit wilson).

Reactions: HRTheCard
No he hasn’t but we just hired Phil Martelli who was a HC at St Joes for 20 years and retained Saddi Washington from Beilein’s staff. Simpson and Teske are seniors and Livers is a junior. All that should help ease the transition but we lost almost all of our wings (Matthews, Poole, Brazdeikas, and recruit wilson).

Our starting PG for that game will likely be who Martelli has coached the past few years. Is there an attempt to add anyone to the roster still as in freshmen?

Our starting PG for that game will likely be who Martelli has coached the past few years. Is there an attempt to add anyone to the roster still as in freshmen?

Jalen Wilson is the #47 recruit who decomitted from Michigan but we still have an outside shot at him.

Franz Wagner is a freshman from Germany. He’s the younger brother to Moe Wagner. It’s sounding like he is leaning to coming to Michigan (rather than playing professionally for his German team).

Either one of those guys would be potential day 1 starters. I’d prefer Wagner over Wilson.

With neither of them Michigan is probably a bubble team. With one potentially a top 25. With both I could see another top 15 season.

Dang, Indiana? I just might have to go to this one. Always wanted to see a game in Assembly Hall.

Some really solid matchups at the top. Then there’s Northwestern/BC and Rutgers/Pitt. Yeesh.

ACC still has a hard on for Md.
Zero chance they throw a NC school at MD.
Fvcking ND is terrible and will be worse next yr (or is it this yr)

MSU might play Dook, UK and KU in the non con
Kansas, potentially, could also play each of the Champions Classic opponents. I don't believe they've released the lineup of the Big XII/SEC Challenge yet.

And at top 15 Seton Hall.
And Kansas plays at Top 10 Nova..

Love when coaches schedule games vs gimmies.

Last edited:
Monday, Dec. 2
Miami at Illinois

Clemson at Minnesota

Tuesday, Dec. 3
Michigan at Louisville
Rutgers at Pitt
Duke at Michigan State
Florida State at Indiana
Iowa at Syracuse

Northwestern at Boston College

Wednesday, Dec. 4
Virginia at Purdue

Wake Forest at Penn State
Wisconsin at N.C. State
Ohio State at North Carolina
Notre Dame at Maryland

Nebraska at Georgia Tech

Excited Already

Reactions: pig1960
Dang, Indiana? I just might have to go to this one. Always wanted to see a game in Assembly Hall.

Some really solid matchups at the top. Then there’s Northwestern/BC and Rutgers/Pitt. Yeesh.
Im biased, but i think anyone who's a huge college basketball fan should have seeing a game there on their bucket list. Admittedly i haven't been to any of the other destination type venues, so just basing this off of my personal experience, but i can't imagine a more electric environment for a big time type game.

About the balcony....i honestly think that as long as you don't have an irrational fear of heights most of the complaining is overblown. Of course, its not the best seats, but how many old arenas have all great seats?

Personally, i think that its more important to not sit UNDER the balcony.

Honestly....it doesn't look good for Michigan this year. Definitely need a breakout season from one of/a couple of last seasons bench players. Some talent there but very unproven (major understatement)! Can't image going into the snakepit know as the YUM Center & pulling out a W.....:D

I’d say the front of the balcony isn’t that bad. Middle and the upper section are up there! Lol

@GE Nole Been a while since i've been in the balcony, want to say 2009 UK game. With that said go for lower level probably row 32ish and closer, otherwise the overhang from the balcony can get in the way.

Reactions: GE Nole
ADVERTISEMENT