ADVERTISEMENT

The best way to pick up women

CScott14

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So I’m standing there outside a Walmart ready to walk in to buy approximately 14 pounds of lasagna for my freezer when this fine young broad walks up to me and asks a question. “Sir please, can you spare some cold sore medicine?” Being the nice man I was, I went inside, bought the lasagna and cold sore medicine and came back outside. What happens next will shock you.

I’m outside looking for this girl so I can give her the medicine but I could not find her. After around 45 minutes of crouching around Walmart I finally see her. There’s a problem though, she was giving head to Isaiah Allen who was the biggest guy in town. I walk up to her and give her the medicine in the middle of their fun time. Isaiah didn’t like that too much because he grabbed me and flung me up against a wall breaking my hand on impact. The girl felt so bad that she sucked my **** when Isaiah left. That’s how it’s done boys!

Also, here’s a go fund me for my dog who needs acl surgery
http://www.apa.org/monitor/2011/10/cuckoldry.aspx

Reactions: Tiger71
I usually just do it like this . . .

PFMozBZ.gif

I talk to them when they're headed to their car from work or the grocery store. I go up to them and get a nice firm grip on their arm and say "I'm taking you to dinner and I won't accept no for an answer."

It takes their breath away. Women love that sort of confidence.

Reactions: KisteK
So I’m standing there outside a Walmart ready to walk in to buy approximately 14 pounds of lasagna for my freezer when this fine young broad walks up to me and asks a question. “Sir please, can you spare some cold sore medicine?” Being the nice man I was, I went inside, bought the lasagna and cold sore medicine and came back outside. What happens next will shock you.

I’m outside looking for this girl so I can give her the medicine but I could not find her. After around 45 minutes of crouching around Walmart I finally see her. There’s a problem though, she was giving head to Isaiah Allen who was the biggest guy in town. I walk up to her and give her the medicine in the middle of their fun time. Isaiah didn’t like that too much because he grabbed me and flung me up against a wall breaking my hand on impact. The girl felt so bad that she sucked my **** when Isaiah left. That’s how it’s done boys!

Also, here’s a go fund me for my dog who needs acl surgery
http://www.apa.org/monitor/2011/10/cuckoldry.aspx

You may want see a doc about her cold sores.... I heard herpes can be painful.

Chloroform works great. Plus you don’t have to have that annoying small talk.

I've noticed a huge natural bulge works wonders. I can be a dick or a pussy but they keep staring at my cock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT