Pitt @ Northwestern
Syracuse @ Rutgers
Ga Tech @ Nebraska
BC @ Minny
OSU @ Notre Dame
NCSU @ Michigan
MSU @ Virginia
IU @ FSU

Slightly disappointed in a rematch with IU. No disrespect @IUfanBorden and it’s not even that y’all whipped our butt last year. Just was sort of hoping for one of the projected top three teams in the league since, you know, we won the ACC last year and should be top 3-4 this year.

Slightly disappointed in a rematch with IU. No disrespect @IUfanBorden and it’s not even that y’all whipped our butt last year. Just was sort of hoping for one of the projected top three teams in the league since, you know, we won the ACC last year and should be top 3-4 this year.
That won’t happen for us until we make a final 4 run and appear to be the best team in the conference subsequent to that

That won’t happen for us until we make a final 4 run and appear to be the best team in the conference subsequent to that

I mean, we’ve been paired with Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Michigan State before. Just was hoping we’d get Illinois or maybe Iowa this year. But who knows, maybe Ham said no thanks so we can work in some of the new folks.

IU will be better this year, than last. No disrespect taken.

Let the shit talking commence:

Illinois @ Duke
Louisville @ Wisky
Purdue @ Miami
PSU @ Va Tech
UNC @ Iowa
Maryland @ Clemson
Pitt @ Northwestern
Syracuse @ Rutgers
Ga Tech @ Nebraska
BC @ Minny
OSU @ Notre Dame
NCSU @ Michigan
MSU @ Virginia
IU @ FSU
That Illinois/Duke game is gonna be fun...Some of these match-ups, under normal circumstances, would all be fun: IU @ FSU, UL @ Wisky, UNC/Iowa, MSU/UVA and OSU/ND. Hell even SU @ Rutgers.

Reactions: KisteK and Jaycg15
IU will be better this year, than last. No disrespect taken.

Dang, y’all will be better and we will take a small step back. Maybe you beat us again?

Under normal circumstances I wouldn’t really give y’all a chance in Tallahassee. FSU has been almost unbeatable in the Tuck over the last few years. But who knows with the fans likely significantly limited. Man, it’s gonna suck.

Dang, y’all will be better and we will take a small step back. Maybe you beat us again?

Under normal circumstances I wouldn’t really give y’all a chance in Tallahassee. FSU has been almost unbeatable in the Tuck over the last few years. But who knows with the fans likely significantly limited. Man, it’s gonna suck.
Its all gonna suck. Better or not, plaaying at home alwyas helps. IU got it going last year, crowd got into it....Curtains. FSU is a tough ass place to play.

They’re actually legit. They would have made the tournament last year and return a ton of production and add a top 50 recruit.

Not happy to play them at the RAC. They’re a different team at home

I’m glad we get a chance to avenge the ass kicking Indiana have us last year
What ya'll returning brother? Personally, I hate rematches like this...But nonetheless, its a very good game, versus a very good opponent.

What ya'll returning brother? Personally, I hate rematches like this...But nonetheless, its a very good game, versus a very good opponent.

FSU is weird because of how many players Ham plays. We lose two NBA lotto picks (only one was a starter) and our 4 year point guard who is a top 3 winningest player in school history.

But at the same time, we return three starters, plus a 4th guy who started 9 games and is arguably the best perimeter defender in the ACC. We will have 2 seniors and 4 fourth year juniors.

From an incoming standpoint, we have one and done Scottie Barnes who will run point and a lightning in a bottle JUCO recruit (Sardaar Calhoun) who has ridiculous range and NBA athleticism. We’ve also got an intriguing grad transfer big man who played at Ryerson College in Canada, but showed out nicely when he went up against Zion and Duke.

Should be a fun season in Tallahassee. The floor is lower than our squad last year, but the ceiling might be pretty similar if Barnes is as good as advertised. I have a feeling we will be a good bit better in March than in December.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
There is no way you want your boys have to come to the Tuck in a normal season.
Had they made the pairing, I'd be happy to see them go down there.

Although I replied to your post mainly because our team also won a title last year and was projected a top team in the B1G this year, and is also senior-laden.

Had they made the pairing, I'd be happy to see them go down there.

Although I replied to your post mainly because our team also won a title last year and was projected a top team in the B1G this year, and is also senior-laden.

Y’all are gonna be really good. I was just having some fun.

But seriously, would love to see y’all in Tallahassee some time.

Reactions: buckymel
Man, there are some absolutely great games on that list.
Illinois @ Duke
UNC @ Iowa
MSU @ UVA
UofL @ Wisky

Damn, can't wait for those games
The MSU @ Virginia game will be a good one, but scoring will be at a minimum.

ADVERTISEMENT