ADVERTISEMENT

The 25 Best College Basketball Media Personalities

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Fb_Y3pdaMAA4vcw

Is this a joke? I’ve never even heard of 2-6. Only reason Vitale is #1 is cause he’s sick. Putting Walton all the way down at #7 is disgusting. Insulting that he’s not #1.

also why does it have their college listed? that’s just confusing. Would be better to have where they work cause I don’t know over half those names off the top of my head.

I know Bill F’ing Walton though! F-ing travesty of justice is what that is. I piss on that list.

Is this a joke? I’ve never even heard of 2-6. Only reason Vitale is #1 is cause he’s sick. Putting Walton all the way down at #7 is disgusting. Insulting that he’s not #1.

also why does it have their college listed? that’s just confusing. Would be better to have where they work cause I don’t know over half those names off the top of my head.

I know Bill F’ing Walton though! F-ing travesty of justice is what that is. I piss on that list.

#6 is Ken Pomeroy. Yes, you know who he is, even if you don't know his face.

He is a biased Duke fan but Jay Bilas is the best if Duke is not involved in the game or report.

Dick V is a total joke and has been for the last 25 years.

That list is basically designed for getting folks to laugh. In today's basketball world the play by play and color folks try to be a "personality" and they continue to fail. If they would just do the job it would be great; however, they all have to be stupid like Dukie V.

He is a biased Duke fan but Jay Bilas is the best if Duke is not involved in the game or report.

Dick V is a total joke and has been for the last 25 years.

That list is basically designed for getting folks to laugh. In today's basketball world the play by play and color folks try to be a "personality" and they continue to fail. If they would just do the job it would be great; however, they all have to be stupid like Dukie V.
I used to agree. I loved Bilas for years, these last 5 or so years he has started to annoy me because it seems to me that he thinks he is the smartest man in basketball and anyone that disagrees with him is an idiot.

seriously? you have never heard of goodman, rothstein, pomeroy, titus? Really?

walton is awesome......

Reactions: ThreeTwaunMoore
Bilas has 1.9 million followers on Twitter... and he follows nobody lol. There's nothing he admires more than the sound of his own voice.

bilas-twitter.png
cannot
cannot stand the dude....If i could have ONE wish, it would to be table side with him, si could correct his absolute ignorance of the rules, how to apply, and his constant bitching----on national fukin tv.

seriously? you have never heard of goodman, rothstein, pomeroy, titus? Really?

walton is awesome......
maybe heard of Goodman and Rothstein, but couldn't pick them out of a line up or tell you anything remotely interesting about them.

The list is for media PERSONALITIES. Those guys are hardly personalities.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
maybe heard of Goodman and Rothstein, but couldn't pick them out of a line up or tell you anything remotely interesting about them.

The list is for media PERSONALITIES. Those guys are hardly personalities.
If you don't know them----then how do you know? ;)

lol, I would argue the inverse. If I don't know them, how could they be a big deal?
i would not have expected any different answer than this----my man. 😁

Just b/c of you, mam i'd love to see DePaul be relevant agian....i remember those days.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Imagine this being your list.
Titus in your top 5..

Nearly half these duds just picked Iowa over Kansas (imagine, Iowa - Fran McCaffery) in the E8.

Bet h1s boner ached not includinG dakich

Last edited:
Reactions: IUfanBorden

You can’t be serious. You follow college bball this closely and truly don’t know them?

Reactions: KisteK
You can’t be serious. You follow college bball this closely and truly don’t know them?
yep, heard a couple of the names before but have no idea who they are what they do. Shows you just how big of media personalities they are. Writing articles for the web does not make you a media personality.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Terrence Oglesby is a great college basketball media personality. He just doesn't have an especially large following. Hard not to laugh/smile at these two clips from just this month. He is very insightful, too. Does in-depth season previews on all of the power schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT