ADVERTISEMENT

That was Auburn’s most impressive win tonight

FlynAUround

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2008
They probably thought since bama beat them earlier, they were going to half-ass it tonight and get the easy “W”. But they didn’t realize is that since they’re a Final Four team now, every team that they play will be giving their best effort so they can say, “Hey, we beat Auburn.” So I give credit to Furman, and all the other schools we’ve played credit because I know we got their best effort because they want to beat the best.

I also know Big Dick Calipari has our two games circled this year because not only is he an elite coach, he’s a smart man and he wants to beat the livin’ shit out of Bruce for payback and to take the SEC crown back...so having said that, getting an elite blueblood school like Kentucky on your shitlist, makes me rock hAUrd right now.

tenor.gif

Shit guys. act like you've been here before even though you haven't.

Seriously, wtf. Are you trying to win the attention whore fanbase award?
Well it’s like this...UCLA, Kentucky, and Duke had to start somewhere, and since we got Big Dick Bruce now it’s our turn. So just like any basketball enthusiast, I want to ride this new dynasty and be like...

oBleHsA.gif

Well it’s like this...UCLA, Kentucky, and Duke had to start somewhere, and since we got Big Dick Bruce now it’s our turn. So just like any basketball enthusiast, I want to ride this new dynasty and be like...

oBleHsA.gif
Take what you can get.I appreciate it.

Enjoy the new money.

Did you forget this was a basketball board and nor Grindr.

You have hard dicks on your mind or something
What’s Shaka’s buyout BTW? I don’t think he’s going to pan out at Texas. I’m sure Bruce could maybe find him a spot on our coaching staff...

They probably thought since bama beat them earlier, they were going to half-ass it tonight and get the easy “W”. But they didn’t realize is that since they’re a Final Four team now, every team that they play will be giving their best effort so they can say, “Hey, we beat Auburn.” So I give credit to Furman, and all the other schools we’ve played credit because I know we got their best effort because they want to beat the best.

I also know Big Dick Calipari has our two games circled this year because not only is he an elite coach, he’s a smart man and he wants to beat the livin’ shit out of Bruce for payback and to take the SEC crown back...so having said that, getting an elite blueblood school like Kentucky on your shitlist, makes me rock hAUrd right now.

....I remember my first beer....

Jimbo is a perfect representation of that.
Guy says a thousand words a minute with a WV hillbilly accent.

He got fat, arrogant, and happy as well. Doubt he wins anything again.

The Jimbo I saw in 93-2003 is night and day from the guy now. Guess it’s hard to blame him $150 million later, probably human nature.

He got fat, arrogant, and happy as well. Doubt he wins anything again.

The Jimbo I saw in 93-2003 is night and day from the guy now. Guess it’s hard to blame him $150 million later, probably human nature.

Game passed him up.
He is too hard headed to realize. Needs an offensive coordinator with full control.
His offense is trash now.

Reactions: olsonab
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT