ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks fellows/gals: This board is fun.

Bert Higginbotha

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2003
Smiths Grove, Kentucky
kentucky.rivals.com
I have fought with most of you; however, every day I look forward to the next argument.

We have good clean fun fighting over our teams. It is really a good message board. You good folks need to not take me too seriously because I am a pretty good dude that loves college basketball and especially Kentucky basketball. So if I get nasty it is generally because you ain't rooting for my team.

Because of Rivals National board I have discovered some really fine friends. Several have come by to visit me. Several have spent the night and become close to me as human beings.

I would never have enjoyed Virginia basketball until Mossy made me get interested in the most boring basketball in the NCAA! I would never have appreciated UNC without the battles with Cory. Borden calls me on the phone to try to get me to like Indiana basketball (I love Borden but I have not got to the point of liking IU basketball). Lurker was this strange guy on the board, but now I love the worthless dude. Guys like Hail, Hawkit, GENole, tw, Demarcus, MrBaracus, RandumUK, Boilerzz, HRtheCard, schooner, kyjeff (bourbon collection), BigGeorge, Della, toonces, Kevan Bryan, Scotty . . . . .

I left out a lot of good folks, but I enjoy this damned message board.

BRef.gif

giphy.gif

Is Bert retiring from the board? I have been MIA since long vacation in the fall. Life has been busy and UNC sucks. So hasn't been the same this season.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Is Bert retiring from the board? I have been MIA since long vacation in the fall. Life has been busy and UNC sucks. So hasn't been the same this season.
Nope, I am not retiring from the board unless my good lord "calls my name".

I just wanted everyone to know that I like this place.

Nope, I am not retiring from the board unless my good lord "calls my name".

I just wanted everyone to know that I like this place.
Just know I'm on first name basis with the many names of the dark lord, and he don't like you. You'll probably be stuck in the holier than thou group. I'm just a messenger named Michael. Sorry.

It is always fun, Bert. I certainly am glad you aren't leaving. Because of where I live I probably enjoy the interactions with Kentucky fans the most because I know so many of them in real life.

I have fought with most of you; however, every day I look forward to the next argument.

We have good clean fun fighting over our teams. It is really a good message board. You good folks need to not take me too seriously because I am a pretty good dude that loves college basketball and especially Kentucky basketball. So if I get nasty it is generally because you ain't rooting for my team.

Because of Rivals National board I have discovered some really fine friends. Several have come by to visit me. Several have spent the night and become close to me as human beings.

I would never have enjoyed Virginia basketball until Mossy made me get interested in the most boring basketball in the NCAA! I would never have appreciated UNC without the battles with Cory. Borden calls me on the phone to try to get me to like Indiana basketball (I love Borden but I have not got to the point of liking IU basketball). Lurker was this strange guy on the board, but now I love the worthless dude. Guys like Hail, Hawkit, GENole, tw, Demarcus, MrBaracus, RandumUK, Boilerzz, HRtheCard, schooner, kyjeff (bourbon collection), BigGeorge, Della, toonces, Kevan Bryan, Scotty . . . . .

Bert, you're a good man my friend. I need to call sometime. Just so damn busy. My first college baseball game is this week. Unreal.

And never forget the most important lesson of them all..........

Iowa > everyone SmokinSmile

Thanks Trout. Oops you left me out. Get that hook out of your mouth trout. Looks like it hurts.

You are a good man Bert and I agree with your post.

ADVERTISEMENT