ADVERTISEMENT

Thankful for this site.......

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
I really am. I've had some rough times. From my health, to my daughter, to my father, to now the financial issues these have caused. Of course my family has been great. But at times, you just need an outside ear. You guys have listened. Given advice, and in some cases, offered help. All of this from practically complete strangers.

So this morning,when saying grace, and being reminded of how thankful and fortunate I have been, this place came to mind. It's the exact definition of, "What Christmas is all about". Not gifts. Not dinners. But people being kind. People caring.

SO I just wanted to say thank you. And of course, A very Merry Christmas.

Borden I really do enjoy your posting even though we disagree on roughly everything. I especially like that you can give a referees point of view so thank you for that sir.
Meh, I don't always disagree. I just don't agree on here...:D.

As for the officiating aspect? I enjoy it a lot. As in, giving my "2-cents" on here. It's fun.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday together...

Reactions: Mgkcbb
I agree @IUfanBorden , I'm going through some tough times myself, nothing I can talk about, but this place, as well as RR is a very nice release. Sometimes you just need something different to focus on, even if it's for 5 minutes.
PM, em later on. Wecan talk. I've done so with a few on here. It helps just to have someone to listen. I will certainly pray for you. Have a Merry Christmas....

Amen Borden. I got banned from the mothership for calling out a true bs troll. I'm greatful for this site as it's always fun shooting the shit with rival posters

Reactions: denniden
I really am. I've had some rough times. From my health, to my daughter, to my father, to now the financial issues these have caused. Of course my family has been great. But at times, you just need an outside ear. You guys have listened. Given advice, and in some cases, offered help. All of this from practically complete strangers.

So this morning,when saying grace, and being reminded of how thankful and fortunate I have been, this place came to mind. It's the exact definition of, "What Christmas is all about". Not gifts. Not dinners. But people being kind. People caring.

Hope everything works out for you and your family Borden! Merry Christmas to you and your family and Happy New Year!

As for the officiating aspect? I enjoy it a lot. As in, giving my "2-cents" on here. It's fun.

your take on officiating is so biased Winking
Merry Christmas ans a happy New Year

You are the ref?? You were first person in 20 years to explain to me some of the charge block rule changes I think...that was nice. You or da bull. Cannot remember.

I agree with your sentiments - hope things are turned around for the better. When Archie gets it straight - at my Terps expense no doubt - at least I will know one Hoosier fan who I am happy for. Good luck!!

Reactions: KisteK
I do not post much but really enjoy the board.Belated Merry Christmas to all and a happy New Year LaughingRollLaugh

It's always been a place where most can and will put aside team loyalties and rivalries to offer comfort to a person in need. Hope it stays that way. Happy Holidays to all, and to all, a 2018 full of peace, comfort and support.

You are the ref??
source.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: npreston

tenor.gif

Reactions: IUfanBorden

That's what we want :).... I use to ref girls basketball back in the stone age. 2 dribbles etc. 6 on a team.... it was one weird game long ago...

ADVERTISEMENT