ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech vs Kansas

Definitely agree and get that. But what I don’t get is that FSU outperforms a couple of those teams in those exact categories.

It's a stupid idea to begin with. The teams stand on their own merit.

Fair enough...

So back to my question. Is Uconn a blue blood? You're telling me it's all about championships. So they passed up Kanas? Correct?

Take out Calhoun and what is UCONN? That's why they arent a "blueblood". One HOF coach does not a blueblood make.

Take out Calhoun and what is UCONN? That's why they arent a "blueblood". One HOF coach does not a blueblood make.

But you said it's all about championships.

They have 4 in 20 years. You have 3 ever.

So... UConn >>>>> Kansas?

Football programs are pretty much even for what it's worth. Winking

I didnt write the article... and it was past decade

fsu is irrelevant in basketball

duke is irrelevant in football

wvu isnt the best in either, but relevant in both. same with oregon, ND, etc.

I believe Duke and WVU have played 4 times in football with Duke winning 3.

I believe Duke and WVU have played 4 times in football with Duke winning 3.

Not sure about the leather helmet days.

Pretty sure WVU used to consistently whip up on Duke in basketball in the old southern conference too.

But you said it's all about championships.

They have 4 in 20 years. You have 3 ever.

So... UConn >>>>> Kansas?

You asked if they were a blueblood. I'd listen to an argument as to why UCONN should be ahead of KU.

You asked if they were a blueblood? I'd listen to an argument as to why UCONN should be ahead of KU. KU

Ok... just checking.

So why is KU a blueblood? Because a guy from Kansas came up with some rules for a PE class?

Who is the dodgeball blue blood?

Thought you said it was last 10? Which is it?

Because in the last 10, FSU has 5 NCAA appearances, 1 sweet 16, and 1 ACC Title.

(Also, if you’re going by last 25 you’re missing two more NCAA appearances and an elite 8).

Not gonna answer @doogie503 now that the facts don’t quite fit your narrative?

It’s hilarious that FSU outperforms WVU in the categories used by the very article you linked.

Whatever...

Kansas is the red headed step child blue blood in basketball and completely and totally irrelevant in football.

Im done talking about other sports on this board.

Congrats on 14 straight.

Side note... how is KU still a blue blood when programs like UConn have more titles than you?

Ohhhh, burn! Our program that differs from the likes of UNC by the outcome of two or three games over 120 years has fallen to complete irrelevance.

How's that 1 conference title in 35 years treating you, Mr Relevant in Both Sports?Laughing

Not gonna answer @doogie503 now that the facts don’t quite fit your narrative?

It’s hilarious that FSU outperforms WVU in the categories used by the very article you linked.

Again... I didnt write the article.

Still, you've kind of done nothing in basketball. One second weekend appearance.

Ok... just checking.

So why is KU a blueblood? Because a guy from Kansas came up with some rules for a PE class?

Who is the dodgeball blue blood?

Inventor of basketball first coach, Phog Allen, AFH, 14 FF, 3 NCAA titles (5 awarded natties), numerous HOF coaches, literally everyone (except maybe you) agreeing KU is a blueblood, etc.

Ohhhh, burn! Our program that differs from the likes of UNC by the outcome of two or three games over 120 years has fallen to complete irrelevance.

How's that 1 conference title in 35 years treating you, Mr Relevant in Both Sports?Laughing

I might get drunk and stupid, but at least I dont get mad on here.

Funny how angry some of you get when someone even jokingly questions your history.... joking or not.

Inventor of basketball first coach, Phog Allen, AFH, 14 FF, 3 NCAA titles (5 awarded natties), numerous HOF coaches, literally everyone (except maybe you) agreeing KU is a blueblood, etc.

giphy.gif

Again... I didnt write the article.

Still, you've kind of done nothing in basketball. One second weekend appearance.

So how do we have better results in those categories if we’ve done nothing?

How many losing seasons have y’all had in the last 10 years? How many conference titles?

And for real, how is WVU any more relevant in football than FSU in basketball? I’m seriously at a loss there. Not based on what an article says, I’m asking you. What is the difference between those programs?

I might get drunk and stupid, but at least I dont get mad on here.

Funny how angry some of you get when someone even jokingly questions your history.... joking or not.

Yep...just tearin' up my keyboard over here...you got it. RollLaugh

And....you weren't mad at KU fans debating the game in Lawrence? Now that's funny.

So how do we have better results in those categories if we’ve done nothing?

How many losing seasons have y’all had in the last 10 years? How many conference titles?

And for real, how is WVU any more relevant in football than FSU in basketball? I’m seriously at a loss there. Not based on what an article says, I’m asking you. What is the difference between those programs?

I don't know... wanna create a scoring system?

WVU last decade:

Basketball: Final Four, Elite 8, 3 Sweet 16's, Conference tourney title

Football: 2 BCS Bowl wins, 2 conference titles

FSU last decade:

Basketball: 1 Sweet 16, Conference Tourney title

Football: 1 NC, 2 BCS Bowl wins, 2 conf titles? (not sure on that)

Yep...just tearin' up my keyboard over here...you got it. RollLaugh

And....you weren't mad at KU fans debating the game in Lawrence? Now that's funny.

Oh I was definitely mad then. That's normal. We lost, I felt we got screwed. I was pissed.

I dont get mad about what any of you think about WVU though.

WVU last decade:

FSU last decade:

Why did you pick conference TOURNEY title? Oh, I know why...

34 years. 1 league title.

Hell, K-State's a better basketball program.....

You sure? Or are you just illiterate.

giphy.gif

KU fans dont belong on the main board BTW.

It's mainly football and politics. You'd be eaten alive.

Getting out of your element again. They love us over there. #DBU

WVU last decade:

FSU last decade:

3 BCS Bowl wins and 3 conference titles in football. Also a playoff appearance.

ACC tourney title is an ACC Championship in hoops.

Zero losing seasons in football or basketball during that decade. 8 seasons finished ranked in AP in football. 3 seasons finished ranked in AP in basketball. 11 combined ranked seasons.

WVU has only 1 BCS bowl appearance in the last 10 years (the Orange win over Clemson). Fiesta was 11 years ago.

WVU has a losing season in basketball and football in the last 10 years.

4 football seasons finished ranked in AP. 5 basketball seasons finished ranked in AP. 9 combined ranked seasons.

3 BCS Bowl wins and 3 conference titles in football. Also a playoff appearance.

ACC tourney title is an ACC Championship in hoops.

Zero losing seasons in football or basketball during that decade. 8 seasons finished ranked in AP in football. 3 seasons finished ranked in AP in basketball. 11 combined ranked seasons.

WVU has only 1 BCS bowl appearance in the last 10 years (the Orange win over Clemson). Fiesta was 11 years ago.

WVU has a losing season in basketball and football in the last 10 years.

4 football seasons finished ranked in AP. 5 basketball seasons finished ranked in AP. 9 combined ranked seasons.

Fiesta Bowl was 2008... its 2018.

10 years. Boom!

Is FSU going to the tourney this year? Never see you on national tv. Just wondering.

Because I'm drunk as usual.

This is the common denominator. Only person here catching feelings is you. At least according to you or have you changed your mind again? We could move these goalposts, too...

Fiesta Bowl was 2008... its 2018.

10 years. Boom!

2007 season.

And I really thought WVU football would have more than 4 seasons ranked in the last 10.

Y’all really are about equal to FSU’s basketball program.

My sick 17 month old is finally asleep so that's my cue. Ts and Ps @doogie503 on your hangover tomorrow.

2007 season.

And I really thought WVU football would have more than 4 seasons ranked in the last 10.

Y’all really are about equal to FSU’s basketball program.

Final Four, Elite 8, 3 Sweet 16's = 1 Sweet 16

Gotcha...

So you actually think that WVU's history is superior to KSU? LOL. K-State has achieved more in virtually every category.

I have no clue about KSU's basketball history, and I couldn't possibly care less.

I just know we stole their coach and they're our little bitch in the Big 12.

ADVERTISEMENT