ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech vs Kansas

No, thank God.

AFH would be cool, but nothing in Kansas is on my bucket list.
But I’m sure you just love Morgantown haha. I mean there are plenty of better places than Lawrence KS but not necessarily when it comes to basketball.

Let's see....I could spend my 1 year at Kentucky and I'll be allowed to play through freshman mistakes and contend for the final four....or, I could go to Morgantown and press all game. Hmmm...

Nice comparison, idiot. Laughing

How about the kids that go to Alabama or some other BFE town in the SEC.

Again... people from Kansas talking bad about Morgantown is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

KU is college basketball royalty, but Lawrence can't hold our dicks when it comes to being a fun college town. And that's a fact. Google it.

Amazing, this thread is quickly developing into another KU/WVU pissing contest. I wonder if it will go 10 pages. So far all indications are that it might.

No, thank God.

AFH would be cool, but nothing in Kansas is on my bucket list.

Lawrence is a nice town with a nice campus, and it's near KC. But more importantly, it's home to one of the top programs in the nation. Bit different.

Reactions: KUhawks34

Again... people from Kansas talking bad about Morgantown is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

KU is college basketball royalty, but Lawrence can't hold our dicks when it comes to being a fun college town. And that's a fact. Google it.
Because those are great towns to play a college sports. Thanks for proving my point bringing up the SEC.

Hey dumbshit. We aren’t talking about vacations spots. If we were, Lawrence/Tuscaloosa and Morgantown wouldn’t be on that list.

We are talking college sports. Lawrence and Tuscaloosa would be on that list. Not Morgantown.

Morgantown isn’t on any list.

Because those are great towns to play a college sports. Thanks for proving my point bringing up the SEC.

Hey dumbshit. We aren’t talking about vacations spots. If we were, Lawrence/Tuscaloosa and Morgantown wouldn’t be on that list.

We are talking college sports. Lawrence and Tuscaloosa would be on that list. Not Morgantown.

Morgantown isn’t on any list.

WVU is the #1 party school in the country every year. And Forbes named it the top small town in America. It's a really cool place. Also close to Pittsburgh, DC, Baltimore, Jersey, Philly, etc...

We also have one of the best fanbases in the country for both football and basketball... both regular top 25 programs.

Kansas is great at hoops, but you're a one trick pony.... have nothing else to offer.

If your idea of fun is banging your sister. I really couldn't care less which town is "more fun." Obviously the point is that when you consider all factors, it sure ain't surprising that top recruits aren't flocking to WVU, is it?

If your idea of fun is banging your sister. I really couldn't care less which town is "more fun." Obviously the point is that when you consider all factors, it sure ain't surprising that top recruits aren't flocking to WVU, is it?

Lawrence is probably really fun from late january to march when the average person cares about college basketball.

other than that... ghost town.

@doogie503 is still salty and shit posting. No one should be surprised.

I am still salty, but you guys are still saying some pretty dumb stuff.

As a college town overall there is no comparison. Morgantown is rocking year around... football and basketball. Lawrence, KS... not so much.

Reactions: IZAC
Lawrence is cool af, and AFH is by far the greatest basketball arena in college basketball. Hose two things are fact.

Don't doubt it about AFH. Would lovee to see a game there.

Lawrence, KS during football season.. and any time outside basketball season would be dead though.

Lawrence is probably really fun from late january to march when the average person cares about college basketball.

other than that... ghost town.

Everyone cares about college basketball in a place like Lawrence or Lexington.

You know someone's b-ball program is weak when they continuously bring football into every conversation on a CBB board.

I don't care about this college town pissing contest at all. I've lived in Lawrence for much of my life but I really don't care. It's a solid place w/ a great downtown area. Nothing spectacular, but also nothing really to criticize other than its size. It's also a 20 min drive to KC.

I am still salty, but you guys are still saying some pretty dumb stuff.

As a college town overall there is no comparison. Morgantown is rocking year around... football and basketball. Lawrence, KS... not so much.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

You havent been to LFK, but you're convinced it isn't fun. That isn't a logical position to take.

Everyone cares about college basketball in a place like Lawrence or Lexington.

You know someone's b-ball program is weak when they continuously bring football into every conversation on a CBB board.

I don't care about this college town pissing contest at all. I've lived in Lawrence for much of my life but I really don't care. It's a solid place w/ a great downtown area. Nothing spectacular, but also nothing really to criticize other than its size. It's also a 20 min drive to KC.

It's not about football... you're talking about location.

Nobody goes to Kansas to play basketball because of Lawrence. Get a clue.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

You havent been to LFK, but you're convinced it isn't fun. That isn't a logical position to take.

I've seen the environment on tv during a football saturday.

It's like a funeral.

Lawrence is cool af, and AFH is by far the greatest basketball arena in college basketball. Those two things are fact.

Your posts have really gone downhill since your drunken meltdown last week.

sOWrXSD.gif

Who the hell said they did?

IDK if it was you or not, but someone said recruiting was a lot about location and that's why huggs cant get them to morgantown.

im sure he can get them to manhattan, ks but not morgantown. Laughing

I've seen the environment on tv during a football saturday.

It's like a funeral.
You’re the only one talking about football in this thread, man. Let it go.

Lawrence is an incredible college town. Obviously, AFH is the Mecca, and should be respected as such, but the town as a whole is full of history. It’s also beautiful, and nothing like the “Kansas town” I’m sure you’re imagining.

You’re the only one talking about football in this thread, man. Let it go.

Lawrence is an incredible college town. Obviously, AFH is the Mecca, and should be respected as such, but the town as a whole is full of history. It’s also beautiful, and nothing like the “Kansas town” I’m sure you’re imagining.

Again... catch up.

It's not about football. KU fans brought up location.

If it's about location... we'd get more kids than you. WVU is a much better overall college town, and we're closer to more highly populated cities.

It's about tradition and $$$$... and KU provides both.

Again... catch up.

If it's about location... we'd get more kids than you. WVU is a much better overall college town, and we're closer to more highly populated cities.
That’s simply your opinion.

Neither Lawrence or Morgantown are vacation spots.

Reactions: npreston
Again... catch up.

Yep you caught us. All of us KU fans brought up the location deal. Gotta love the general statements.

Reactions: npreston
Yep you caught us. All of us KU fans brought up the location deal. Gotta love the general statements.

Your fans brought up location. I only brought up football as an example of how Lawrence, KS sucks outside of basketball season.

IMO of course. Never been there. Only based on what I see on tv.

The bottom line here is that it shouldn't be a shock to anyone that Huggins isn't reeling in top recruits. Even Calipari would be lucky to get a 5 star commit if he started pressing. He'd go from the one and done king to Mr 4 Years over night.

It's probably not too hard for Huggy to stay semi "clean" right now.Laughing

Your fans brought up location. I only brought up football as an example of how Lawrence, KS sucks outside of basketball season.

IMO of course. Never been there. Only based on what I see on tv.

A few did so you're right about that.

Unfortunately I think you’re right. I’m not convinced someone didn’t hijack his account. Very odd behavior from one of my former favorite posters.

Gotta agree. This isn't the same dude we've talked to over the last few years. Whatever the case, I won't apologize for what KU has done over the last 14 seasons.

Reactions: doogie503
Just a brutally awful poster now.

Laughing I admit the loss to KU in that 35-2 game put me on tilt... been down hill from there. But you Jayhawk fans that used location as a recruiting excuse don't get a pass.

Reactions: KisteK
He signed the #1 class in the country in his 1 year at K-State.

Someone in Kansas talking about location. Laughing

WVU is the #1 party school in the country and short drive from pittsburgh, dc, baltimore, jersey, philly etc. If we wanted to pay kids, they'd come.
WVU is the #1 party school in the country every year. And Forbes named it the top small town in America. It's a really cool place. Also close to Pittsburgh, DC, Baltimore, Jersey, Philly, etc...

We also have one of the best fanbases in the country for both football and basketball... both regular top 25 programs.

Kansas is great at hoops, but you're a one trick pony.... have nothing else to offer.
Meh, I’d like to see our football program improve, but I’d rather be a one trick pony and be really good at it, than being meh in everything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT