ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech vs Kansas

I get that there was almost no time left, but the Texas Tech player at the end didn't even try to foul. He just ran past the guy

How much do you think Huggy paid for Beasley and Bill Walker?

Not worried about what he did at K-State.

Could've easily brought them both to WVU with OJ Mayo and Patrick Patterson if he was willing to play the game. Other than Beasley, they were all WV kids that wanted to play for him. He didn't. Loves his school and his hometown too much.

Side note... how crazy is it that a small town in WV produced OJ Mayo, Patrick Patterson and Bill Walker in the same class?

Last edited:
Big 12 still sucks. SmokinSmile
my-pleasure-gif-10.gif

Not worried about what he did at K-State.

Could've easily brought them both to WVU with OJ Mayo and Patrick Patterson if he was willing to play the game. He didn't. Loves his school and his hometown too much.

He got the top recruit in the country and another top 10 guy to play in Manhattan f***ing KS. For a program that had done nothing in 20 years.

But yeah...I'm sure he retired from "playing the game" out of love for his school.RollLaugh

I don’t doubt Huggy isn’t doing anything illegal at WVU but that wasn’t the case in his one year stint at KSU. But who gives a crap either way.

Reactions: KisteK
He got the top recruit in the country and another top 10 guy to play in Manhattan f***ing KS. For a program that had done nothing in 20 years.

But yeah...I'm sure he retired from "playing the game" after going to WV.

No respect for WVU but Huggy recruited those players while out of coaching.

Weird...KU only shot 2 FTs in the first 25 minutes. And those only because of a desperate foul to prevent an easy layup. Only drew 4 fouls during that time.We finished with 16 FTs and drew 15 fouls. It’s almost as if when we started driving the ball that we started drawing contact.

But yeah...I'm sure he retired from "playing the game" out of love for his school.RollLaugh

Like I said. Not worried about what he did at K-State.

He's been open about it. He could've easily taken all those guys to WVU with him. He didn't.

Could've had OJ Mayo, Patrick Patterson, Adreian Payne, Tobias Harris, Doron Lamb and Chane Benahan too.... wouldn't pay them.

You have no clue what you're talking about, so I'll forgive you.

Seriously though. Paying players or not... Congrats on 14 straight. Insane.

Like I said. Not worried about what he did at K-State.

He's been open about it. He could've easily taken all those guys to WVU with him. He didn't.

Could've had OJ Mayo, Patrick Patterson, Adreian Payne, Tobias Harris, Doron Lamb and Chane Benahan too.... wouldn't pay them.

You have no clue what you're talking about, so I'll forgive you.

Seriously though. Congrats on 14 straight. Insane.
He isn’t clean. Neither is Self. Nobody is clean. There are simply those who get caught and those who don’t.

Doubt it very much.

Think it's a coincidence he produced dozens of NBA players at Cincy and had a #1 class in his 1 year at KSU... but doesnt have one single player in the NBA and maybe one top 25 class at WVU?

They can take the wins, but we all know who won the games. Only a loser pines for the day the NCAA makes a team forfeit wins.[/QUOTE

Having the conference title by default has a nice ring to it I suppose.

Think it's a coincidence he produced dozens of NBA players at Cincy and had a #1 class in his 1 year at KSU... but doesnt have one single player in the NBA and maybe one top 25 class at WVU?
Because no one wants to go to Morgantown

Dumb post is dumb...

If you can get a #1 class to Manhattan freaking Kansas you can recruit anywhere.

Not willing to play that game at his alma mater and home town.

Nope. He lost half of those recruits when he announced for KSU. Location still matters a lot, even when money is being exchanged. He had a lot of local talent in Cincy, and when he wasn’t coaching, he had a hell of a lot of time on his hands to make connections. Oh he may not be as dirty as he used to be, but I very seriously doubt he doesn’t get his hands dirty at all anymore.

Nope. He lost half of those recruits when he announced for KSU. Location still matters a lot, even when money is being exchanged. He had a lot of local talent in Cincy, and when he wasn’t coaching, he had a hell of a lot of time on his hands to make connections. Oh he may not be as dirty as he used to be, but I very seriously doubt he doesn’t get his hands dirty at all anymore.

He signed the #1 class in the country in his 1 year at K-State.

Someone in Kansas talking about location. Laughing

WVU is the #1 party school in the country and short drive from pittsburgh, dc, baltimore, jersey, philly etc. If we wanted to pay kids, they'd come.

Let's see....I could spend my 1 year at Kentucky and I'll be allowed to play through freshman mistakes and contend for the final four....or, I could go to Morgantown and press all game. Hmmm...

Reactions: KUhawks34
ADVERTISEMENT