ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech is hanging around

If I can make one criticism of Beard and his staff, its that we seem to have issues in the last minute of play. We seem poorly coached in those situations. It's a trend anyway. Hopefully something he can fix in time.

If I can make one criticism of Beard and his staff, its that we seem to have issues in the last minute of play. We seem poorly coached in those situations. It's a trend anyway. Hopefully something he can fix in time.
I think Beard will be alright.

Anyway, it’s tough watching Tech play and then seeing that they’ve lost 8 games. They seem too tough and scrappy to have lost that many. You guys could scare somebody in the tourney. Eventually close losses turn into close wins.

I think Beard will be alright.

Anyway, it’s tough watching Tech play and then seeing that they’ve lost 8 games. They seem too tough and scrappy to have lost that many. You guys could scare somebody in the tourney. Eventually close losses turn into close wins.

Main problem was, 3 of those losses were without Ramsey. He plays those 3, and we win (maybe). Then we’d be 16-5. That would look a lot better.

We have 8 very winnable games in a row now. If we take 6 of 8 and win one of Baylor or KU in March we’ll be in really good shape.

TT is hitting a stride IMO, yes have lost 2 of last 3 but caught UK’s best shot and could have (maybe should have?) won, shot right over our suffocating D, and only lost by 3 at Phog Allen Refhouse. I think with the scheduling softening they will go on a run here and be dangerous again in March.

Reactions: bern1955
TT is hitting a stride IMO, yes have lost 2 of last 3 but caught UK’s best shot and could have (maybe should have?) won, shot right over our suffocating D, and only lost by 3 at Phog Allen Refhouse. I think with the scheduling softening they will go on a run here and be dangerous again in March.

I’ll admit, this shit is seriously annoying, coming from fans of a team that gets more favorable officiating at home than KU.

It’s like you think that KU doesn’t deserve the same treatment as your school just because they’re better. Maybe we should be flattered.

I’ll admit, this shit is seriously annoying, coming from fans of a team that gets more favorable officiating at home than KU.

It’s like you think that KU doesn’t deserve the same treatment as your school just because they’re better. Maybe we should be flattered.

Lol I drop little things in there just to see who’s reading and who’s notWinking

Last edited:
Reactions: ExitFlagger
WinkingWinkingWinkingWinking

Lol I drop little things in there just to see who’s reading and who’s notWinking
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT