ADVERTISEMENT

Texas SOuthern...........

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
Folks thought I was crazy when I said these guys have a shot. Don't let their conference affiliation fool you------or their record. Now, Xavier will probably eventually run away and hide. But I felt they(TXSo) could be competitive.

Note: It is my 16 vs 1 upset.

They can play. Xavier probably ends up smashing them. But it doesn't take away the fact that they can play. Played their first 13 games on the road. Played at Kansas, Gonzaga, Ohio State, TCU, Baylor, Oregon, Clemson, etc.....Their record is misleading.

I picked them. But hey, I won't be the first dude to get a 16/1 game wrong.

Reactions: 78Cyclones
If Texas Southern continues to shoot 100% from 3 they won’t lose again.

Edit: they missed 1. They might be fvcked
Well in fairness, a 34% three point shooter(Macura) is going Steph Curry on them. Dude averages 12ppg, yet has 18 in 12 minutes...:eek:

Love QG. Saw him play multiple times in High School at Taylor County

LOL....Jesus. Xavier shoots 35% from three. 8-12 so far.:eek: And folks were talking about TXSo hitting a bunch of three's.

BTW---Xavier is really good.

They can play. Xavier probably ends up smashing them. But it doesn't take away the fact that they can play. Played their first 13 games on the road. Played at Kansas, Gonzaga, Ohio State, TCU, Baylor, Oregon, Clemson, etc.....Their record is misleading.

I picked them. But hey, I won't be the first dude to get a 16/1 game wrong.
I think everyone's bracket is already busted.

Yea Xavier also going bonkers from deep.
They don’t guard the 3 well. We hit 19 against them when we played. Had 66 points and a 36 pt lead at the half.

They are more athletic than a typical 16 but the don’t defend well and they take bad shots on offense.

They don’t guard the 3 well. We hit 19 against them when we played. Had 66 points and a 36 pt lead at the half.

They are more athletic than a typical 16 but the don’t defend well and they take bad shots on offense.
19 threes?! lol... wow. That is 19 more than UK made last night! RIP 3-point streak. Laughing

Whether they win or lose is irrelevant. What I like about Texas Southern is the way they schedule OOC! They know they are in a 1 bid Conference Tournament Champion ONLY League, so they schedule tough as nails OOC all away from home, play the conference Regular Season and win the Tournament. Just take a look at their OOC schedule if you do not believe what I say!

Go Tigers!

Whether they win or lose is irrelevant. What I like about Texas Southern is the way they schedule OOC! They know they are in a 1 bid Conference Tournament Champion ONLY League, so they schedule tough as nails OOC all away from home, play the conference Regular Season and win the Tournament. Just take a look at their OOC schedule if you do not believe what I say!

Go Tigers!
I posted it. Games @ KU, Gonzaga, Baylor, OSU, etc, etc...Mike Davis purposely does this. He knows the only way he's getting into the tourney is by winning his conference tourney. SO he preapres for it.

Reactions: 78Cyclones
Folks thought I was crazy when I said these guys have a shot. Don't let their conference affiliation fool you------or their record. Now, Xavier will probably eventually run away and hide. But I felt they(TXSo) could be competitive.

Note: It is my 16 vs 1 upset.

DYYWvJjVAAEytoS.jpg:large

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT