ADVERTISEMENT

Terrence Clarke

Just horrible. My thoughts go out to him and his family. Utterly tragic.

He was doing 80mph when he blew through that red light and I can believe it after seeing the video.
Thank God nobody was riding with him and nobody was standing on that corner.

So hard to protect your kids from themselves sometimes. I did a lot of dumb things in cars the first few years I had my license. Most of us get lucky. Some don’t. It’s really unfair. But you’re right that it’s also fortunate no one else was hurt.

That video made me cry like a baby, and we all know I despise UK.

Made me put things into perspective, like a few months ago I was laughing at this kid and cal bc of the press conference where cal was asked about why Clarke wasn’t playing and how much longer he’d be out.

Now a few months later and he’s not even on the planet anymore. So tragic. And the hours and days we spend cheering for sports teams or rooting against our rivals are all so trivial when something like this happens.

Made me put things into perspective, like a few months ago I was laughing at this kid and cal bc of the press conference where cal was asked about why Clarke wasn’t playing and how much longer he’d be out.

Now a few months later and he’s not even on the planet anymore. So tragic. And the hours and days we spend cheering for sports teams or rooting against our rivals are all so trivial when something like this happens.
Indeed, powerful stuff. Really puts things into perspective.

Unfortunately the only concrete thing about this life is death. Clarke just signed with an agent and was gonna be drafted in a couple of months, he thought he was invincible. Sadly it only took one mistake, one which everyone has done before.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Unfortunately the only concrete thing about this life is death. Clarke just signed with an agent and was gonna be drafted in a couple of months, he thought he was invincible. Sadly it only took one mistake, one which everyone has done before.
Well not really. I have done some really stupid stuff when I was young, but going 80 mph on a city street and running a red light is not one of them. We will never know if he was distracted by his phone or something else. Just hard for me to understand why he would be going that fast in a city setting. It is sad and heartbreaking when one so young leaves us.

Well not really. I have done some really stupid stuff when I was young, but going 80 mph on a city street and running a red light is not one of them. We will never know if he was distracted by his phone or something else. Just hard for me to understand why he would be going that fast in a city setting. It is sad and heartbreaking when one so young leaves us.
I don’t think he was specifically saying 80 in a busy city. But at some point, all of us have driven stupid. Especially at that age.

ADVERTISEMENT