ADVERTISEMENT

Terrence Clarke

Very sad. Have seen rumors about BJ Boston being in the accident as well. Has it been confirmed he’s ok?

Reactions: WojoRising
Some people saying BJ Boston died as well. Feel bad even spreading that, but it is what it is. Still no official confirmation

• Sad
Reactions: GOO_HAM
Some people saying BJ Boston died as well. Feel bad even spreading that, but it is what it is. Still no official confirmation
Brother just text me this as well......I mean, wow. Just fuking terrible

Not sure about the Boston news. Seems like news that piggybacks on other news. Some are saying he was in a car behind him. Hopefully that is the case.

Not sure about the Boston news. Seems like news that piggybacks on other news. Some are saying he was in a car behind him. Hopefully that is the case.
I agree. I feel like that’s likely a rumor as well.

Damn. So sorry to hear. I enjoy nagging at people on this board but shit like that just puts things into perspective real quick. Really sad to see hear. Prayers sent to the players families and the big blue nation

This is the third death in 6 months for Kentucky athletics. OL coach in November, Baseball/Basketball player in January and now Clarke. Just awful news in quick succession.

Just tragic and shocking news. Prayers for his friends and family during these difficult times. RIP young man.

RIP TC...saddened by the news... He was in the car by himself. BJ was not involved according to the reports. I lost my daughter, when she was not much older than TC. I can understand intimately what his family is going through. Kudos to Cal for flying out there and assisting aid to the family,

RIP TC...saddened by the news... He was in the car by himself. BJ was not involved according to the reports. I lost my daughter, when she was not much older than TC. I can understand intimately what his family is going through. Kudos to Cal for flying out there and assisting aid to the family,
Sorry to read about your loss. Prayers to you and your loved ones also.

Reactions: BasketBallJunkie-UK
The report I read (which is anything but official) is that Clarke and Boston were racing in two different vehicles, Clarke ran a red light and got hit, while Boston stopped at the light.

So I can see the confusion on why people thought Boston might have been in the car with him.

We all do dumb things at that age, just so tragic it costs some sooooo much more than others.

If this post is not factual delete please, I got the intel from another msg board.

Reactions: RichardMassive
Just saw a video of the accident. Kid was FLYING down a road that looked like it was decently busy. We've all been teenagers at one point, driving recklessly and trying to have fun. Could have been anyone.

RIP Terrence

Life is fragile . BJ Boston needs all the prayers he can get. He was at the scene and this is traumatic

The report I read (which is anything but official) is that Clarke and Boston were racing in two different vehicles, Clarke ran a red light and got hit, while Boston stopped at the light.

So I can see the confusion on why people thought Boston might have been in the car with him.

We all do dumb things at that age, just so tragic it costs some sooooo much more than others.

If this post is not factual delete please, I got the intel from another msg board.
ugh, this is exactly what my wife said she thought happened as soon as I told her about it. I said no way would kids about to be drafted be that stupid. I guess I'm the stupid one for assuming that.

This is Bobby Phils/ David Wesley all over again.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Not sure if "racing". But appears he ran red light or trying to beat it. Car coming opposite way tried to turn before or on the red. Sad all around when anyone that young loses their life especially someone with such a bright future. Condolences to his family.

Horrible. Seemed like a good kid. Hug your loved ones, folks. Life is fleeting and quickly passes by, almost like a dream. Prayers to the TC and UK family.

Such a heart breaking tragedy. Deepest condolences to the Clarke family and to all who loved and cared for him. Those early driving years are a definite recipe for disaster; you think you are invincible and have the skills to avoid an accident, but you just don’t at that age. I know I escaped serious injury multiple times around that age. My sympathies to BBN.

It still doesn't seem real. My buddy texted it to me last night and I thought he was messing around or it was some dumb internet hoax. Just no words suitable in tragedies like this.

Reactions: dukedevilz
ADVERTISEMENT