ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee will be visiting Kentucky Saturday

Again, I came to this thread today because you started shit with me and not the reverse. So, I suppose that makes you the dick and not me.
If there is a shit starting statistic on this board, you are near the top of the leaderboard.

If there is a shit starting statistic on this board, you are near the top of the leaderboard.
Do you admit to starting the shit today or not? Try a straight answer for once.

Responsive to your crap here daily, yes.
You can't respond to something that didn't happen. I did not post into the thread until you started blasting UT's players. So, you initiated everything which means you were the dick. See how simple it is when you follow the time line.

I suppose it is only fitting Cats should brag on games that haven't even played yet to balance boasting from the 40's and 50's. 😜
I bet it sucks for you that UT doesn’t have a past that you can be proud of. Imagine only having a coaches head to head record to talk and be proud about in a rivalry.

I bet it sucks for you that UT doesn’t have a past that you can be proud of. Imagine only having a coaches head to head record to talk and be proud about in a rivalry.
A Rivalry is only relevant if both sides are back and forth and since we are with y'all it is fun. Barnes having an edge on Cal is fun too cause y'all lose your minds over it.

I'm sure Joe B. was smiling down as BIG BLUE flat out curb-stomped the hapless vols. As much as @IUfanBorden would try to have people believe this game was just a 1 game anomaly, that's nothing more than wishful thinking.
Ok...Show me the other games where UK shot 68%(38/56) overall, 61% from three(11-18), and 94% from the FT line(21-22).....

A Rivalry is only relevant if both sides are back and forth and since we are with y'all it is fun. Barnes having an edge on Cal is fun too cause y'all lose your minds over it.
We lose our minds??? Have you seen the series record? Man alive Deller! Have you seen the series record between the two schools?

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
We lose our minds??? Have you seen the series record? Man alive Deller! Have you seen the series record between the two schools?
I have seen you whine, cry, gnashing of teeth over the fact that Barnes has the edge on Cal. Y'all are the ones that bring that crap up. It eats you up.

I have seen you whine, cry, gnashing of teeth over the fact that Barnes has the edge on Cal. Y'all are the ones that bring that crap up. It eats you up.
No that’s just it, it doesn’t eat anybody up but you! All you care to talk about (gee, I wonder why) is the fact that Barnes has the head to head advantage over Cal but you don’t wanna talk about (gee, I wonder why) The fact that Kentucky has a commanding lead in the overall series. You play it off good but I see right through you!

No that’s just it, it doesn’t eat anybody up but you! All you care to talk about (gee, I wonder why) is the fact that Barnes has the head to head advantage over Cal but you don’t wanna talk about (gee, I wonder why) The fact that Kentucky has a commanding lead in the overall series. You play it off good but I see right through you!
If it doesn't eat you up why do you keep bringing it up? 🤔

You can't respond to something that didn't happen. I did not post into the thread until you started blasting UT's players. So, you initiated everything which means you were the dick. See how simple it is when you follow the time line.
Denial....it ain't a river in Egypt, LuLu. You playing the victim is pure irony by definition.

Ok...Show me the other games where UK shot 68%(38/56) overall, 61% from three(11-18), and 94% from the FT line(21-22).....
I'm saying there is a good amount of games left to play and the Cats have been getting better as the season has progressed. It's not like they can't have a repeat performance of last Saturday's game. You're looking at the past games of the season and making a generalization.

Denial....it ain't a river in Egypt, LuLu. You playing the victim is pure irony by definition.
idiot-person that can't refute an argument, but attempts to mitigate it with mumbling bullshit.

You accuse me of starting some shit yesterday when it was you posting attacks on UT players that brought me back to the thread. Here is a tip for you, if you want to start shit, fine, but don't deny the fact when it is clear as day. It only makes you look like a fool. Besides that, lying is not really good form for anyone.

I think you secretly just like getting your ass kicked verbally cause that is what is happening here.

idiot-person that can't refute an argument, but attempts to mitigate it with mumbling bullshit.

You accuse me of starting some shit yesterday when it was you posting attacks on UT players that brought me back to the thread. Here is a tip for you, if you want to start shit, fine, but don't deny the fact when it is clear as day. It only makes you look like a fool. Besides that, lying is not really good form for anyone.

I think you secretly just like getting your ass kicked verbally cause that is what is happening here.
You starting shit isn't limited to yesterday....that is apparently the point that you're missing. Your motivations are quite easy to see whenever you post on this board. You try to put on an act like you're not trying to start shit, but that is pure BS and you don't like it when I call you out on it.

Here's a tip for you, LuLu. Claiming some sort of 'verbal victory' on a message board is nothing more than a desperate attempt to get those coming after you to stop. It ain't gonna work.

When you constantly try to load your posts with subtle jabs and left-handed comments towards your rivals, it is flat out comical that you have the gall to act offended when they come back at you.

You starting shit isn't limited to yesterday....that is apparently the point that you're missing. Your motivations are quite easy to see whenever you post on this board. You try to put on an act like you're not trying to start shit, but that is pure BS and you don't like it when I call you out on it.

Here's a tip for you, LuLu. Claiming some sort of 'verbal victory' on a message board is nothing more than a desperate attempt to get those coming after you to stop. It ain't gonna work.

When you constantly try to load your posts with subtle jabs and left-handed comments towards your rivals, it is flat out comical that you have the gall to act offended when they come back at you.
Ahh, so you admit you started it yesterday and it was unprovoked from anything I did yesterday. Now we are getting somewhere. You also admit you have a vendetta against me for past banters. I kinda wish you didn't hold grudges, but you be you.

I have mentioned that I like to banter before games and then after they are over I say congrats if the Vols lose or usually say the other team played well and good luck in the future. I even stated that in this very thread. It is what it is. That is fun for me and not mean to others and that is why I do these Rival sports boards.

We both know that if UT had stomped UK instead of how it went you would not have said congrats or said anything nice about UT's performance. That is fine with me, you be you. If you just want to come at me or UT for whatever reason, yeah I'll call you out on it, but at least own it and then we will have at it, but don't blame it on me

Last edited:
"Ahh, so you admit you started it yesterday and it was unprovoked from anything I did yesterday. "

....wrong again, but most likely intentionally so. The denial continues.

I was thinking that the fan's family tree probably resembled a stick anyway with no branches.
I've never met a cousin f'er until I moved to Arkansas. To give them credit, they asked if I'd be offended, I drove them home. Never seen them again.

Whole story behind that, but the gist. Tennessee, Ark, Miss are different kind of folks that I'm not used to in Ky/Ohio region. I've learned to appreciate them and now huge fan.

Last edited:
I've never met a cousin f'er until I moved to Arkansas. To give them credit, they asked if I'd be offended, I drove them home. Never seen them again.

Whole story behind that, but the gist. Tennessee, Ark, Miss are different kind of folks that I'm not used to in Ky/Ohio region. I've learned to appreciate them and now huge fan.
It was only a joke.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
what area? I can pass the info on to him. He's currently got to do something with his 16 honda. He buys new or newer work cars, I choose older ones. You can text me the info, scotty may not want it posted
I've said too much already, just trying to flip a guy a deal. If he don't bite, let me know.

I got your car right here.

I'm saying there is a good amount of games left to play and the Cats have been getting better as the season has progressed. It's not like they can't have a repeat performance of last Saturday's game. You're looking at the past games of the season and making a generalization.
Oh,so what you are saying IS------it will be the norm for UK to shoot 70% overall, 61% from three, and 95% from the line..

My bad---I misunderstood.

Deller you kno I like you but his post is spot on.

First off, where did I say the couldn't? Sure they could. But you are acting as if this ill be of the norm....UK has what, 14 SEC games left? I'll bet ya a cool $200 they don't shoot like that in 3 of their final 14 games...Excluding tonights game, of course. In case you missed it,it went like this...

36% overall...22% from three...69% FT's. Fortunate tonight my man.....TAM was just as bad....entered game shooting 38% from three---best in SEC----and shot 4% tonight(1-22). 38% from the line. TAM shoots just 20%, and they win....Shoot their norm, and this is dog walk.

But in fairness, UK's perimter "D" was really good. Especiall in the HC.

But just as I said when UK shot out of their minds vs TN---sometimes, its your night. And sometimes itd not---Tonight, it wasn't TAM's night. If it had been, we'd be talking about a UK loss.

First off, where did I say the couldn't? Sure they could. But you are acting as if this ill be of the norm....UK has what, 14 SEC games left? I'll bet ya a cool $200 they don't shoot like that in 3 of their final 14 games...Excluding tonights game, of course. In case you missed it,it went like this...

36% overall...22% from three...69% FT's. Fortunate tonight my man.....TAM was just as bad....entered game shooting 38% from three---best in SEC----and shot 4% tonight(1-22). 38% from the line. TAM shoots just 20%, and they win....Shoot their norm, and this is dog walk.

But in fairness, UK's perimter "D" was really good. Especiall in the HC.

But just as I said when UK shot out of their minds vs TN---sometimes, its your night. And sometimes itd not---Tonight, it wasn't TAM's night. If it had been, we'd be talking about a UK loss.
Yeah, after last night my optimism for a repeat performance(s) of last Saturday took a hit, but I'm happy with the win. A&M made this game a mess from the get go and UK did not respond well to their physical, trapping defense. Mintz and Toppin really made the difference in the game, which speaks to the quality depth that they have.
Last night reminded me how much I hate road games in crazy environments. I'll have to limit my thought that they could repeat last weekend's performance at a home game. They just don't flow nearly as well on the road.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT