ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee will be visiting Kentucky Saturday

It will actually allow me to ride my drunken high from 1 pm til about 12 am. The good news is I really can't lose tomorrow. Kentucky will win, and I have no stake in the NFL games, really. Such a good day.
When you need a shoulder to cry on Saturday afternoon I'll be here for you Jimbo.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Now I understand your like for Barnes. You've watch UT get noogied more times than not.
I think it is perspective. I have always enjoyed the trip as much as the destination. Others are only focused on the destination.

UK fans seem to look at the Dance as the only thing that matters and if y'all don't at least get in the FF, it was a lost campaign. I get thrilled playing and beating a #1 ranked Kansas, Gonzaga or whoever in December.

Do you remember when UT had Martin as a coach? We barely got into the dance and then had a nice run. I was so pissed that Martin was so inept that a really good UT team so underperformed in the regular season I wanted him gone. To me, UT's solid tourney performance only proved what a knucklehead Martin was.

I think it is perspective. I have always enjoyed the trip as much as the destination. Others are only focused on the destination.

UK fans seem to look at the Dance as the only thing that matters and if y'all don't at least get in the FF, it was a lost campaign. I get thrilled playing and beating a #1 ranked Kansas, Gonzaga or whoever in December.

Do you remember when UT had Martin as a coach? We barely got into the dance and then had a nice run. I was so pissed that Martin was so inept that a really good UT team so underperformed in the regular season I wanted him gone. To me, UT's solid tourney performance only proved what a knucklehead Martin was.
Good stuff. The offseason is so long, I don't get the folks that focus on the destination. It's great and all when we win but making it a make or break is nonsense. My brother is the worst. We can win and he'll moan about not winning by more. It's all of nothing for him. I don't get it.

Reactions: cdbearde and della
Good stuff. The offseason is so long, I don't get the folks that focus on the destination. It's great and all when we win but making it a make or break is nonsense. My brother is the worst. We can win and he'll moan about not winning by more. It's all of nothing for him. I don't get it.
I'm not saying they are wrong and I am right, people are just different. However, there is a lot more room for happiness in my way.

Regarding the off season, I love CFB, Col Baseball and though we don't talk about NCAAW sports, I love them too. The only slow time is Summer and I love the outdoors (kayaking and diving) of course that has morphed into something different now that I have a family of my own.

I'm not saying they are wrong and I am right, people are just different. However, there is a lot more room for happiness in my way.

Regarding the off season, I love CFB, Col Baseball and though we don't talk about NCAAW sports, I love them too. The only slow time is Summer and I love the outdoors (kayaking and diving) of course that has morphed into something different now that I have a family of my own.
I actually cancel my TV subscription during the summer. I save about 300 a year.

Reactions: della
Now that I've got to know you a bit better, I'm not going to feel any worse when your team gets pants, wedgied and sent back home with ripped underwear.

200.gif

Now that I've got to know you a bit better, I'm not going to feel any worse when your team gets pants, wedgied and sent back home with ripped underwear.

200.gif
If you noticed it's the woman giving the man a wedgie. Were you projecting subliminally your subconscious inner feelings of the game outcome relating to this thread ?

Your words are saying one thing, but your gifs are saying something different. 🤔

What about me? Cause if John Fu***ng Fulkerson gets more than 10 points I will vomit.
010407-Delta1982A.jpg

I have a girlfriend that works at Delta and she sent me some of these to hand out to y'all. Yours should have arrived by now. I sent it 1st class mail.

• Haha
You know, I don't really think of Memphis as Tennessee. Do you really see much Orange over there? I would think it's more Arky and Ole Miss and some bandwagon bammers.
No. Not much orange at all. Honestly, it seems I have to force sports talk on them. Bring up Calipari and ppl will get up in arms, but ask them a player on their team and they're shrinking violets.

• Haha
@della Why don't you think of Memphis as part of Tennessee. Have you ever visited? to me it seems to embody Tennessee. It's much better than Nashville. Memphis is the only soul Tennessee has. No need to even bring up Knoxville.

Last edited:
@della Why don't you think of Memphis as part of Tennessee. Have you ever visited? to me it seems to embody Tennessee.
First of all, it is flat. It looks more like the Midwest. Secondly, it is dirty. Finally, their BBQ ain't all that.

They also smell funny, but you being from Kentucky I can see how that wouldn't put you off. They could really pick up their game with a few bars of soap.

First of all, it is flat. It looks more like the Midwest. Secondly, it is dirty. Finally, their BBQ ain't all that.

They also smell funny, but you being from Kentucky I can see how that wouldn't put you off. They could really pick up their game with a few bars of soap.
Dang. Don't hold back.

I don't know where to start. I use soap and i've not smelt anything funny. RollLaugh

It's a little flat even though it's Bluff City.

I'll give you the BBQ even though it's better than most.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Dang. Don't hold back.

I don't know where to start. I use soap and i've not smelt anything funny. RollLaugh

It's a little flat even though it's Bluff City.

I'll give you the BBQ even though it's better than most.

I was just kidding around with the smell funny thingie. So, I apologize if you took that more than anything than a joke.😟

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
What time do we pound UTs poop shoot?
So, you're no longer a hawkeye and are now a wildcat?

That is kinda like closing your savings account and throwing all the cash into the horse drawn buggies industry. Sure it still exist, but the bloom is off the vine as far as an investment goes. It's seen better days.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Kansas is Plains, Iowa is Upper Midwest.

And Kentucky people are awesome. And winners.

Our blue blood is DEEP blue.
All I'm saying is you better plan to make some changes to your diet. No more corn on the cob, UK fans can't eat that. You'll have to switch to cream corn.

ADVERTISEMENT