ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee will be visiting Kentucky Saturday

john-fulkerson-of-the-tennessee-volunteers-celebrates-after-the-8173-picture-id1210244304

McFly is coming Junkie and Hell will be riding with him!
da6b3c9aee0ee69881d91ccad9d7affba9b6fc51.gifv

First of all, you would look awful in Orange and I think blue is hideous. Believe it or not, I actually like you Jimbo, but I love myself, so why would I put either of us through that? When this game is over I'll either give y'all congrats or tell you good game if we win and that will be that until next time.
I enjoy your posts for the most part as well. Just something fun I have done with a few other posters here!

Reactions: della
1. 8-6 in the last 14 isn't "owning" anybody
2. It's never 50/50 on the road

1. 8-6 in the last 14 isn't "owning" anybody
2. It's never 50/50 on the road
Hi Rip!

If you will notice I didn't bring up the subject of 8-6. I also didn't bring up the subject of anyone owning anyone. I just wanted to have a little back and forth over the game at hand.

That dude has NO shot at staying in front of Wheeler. The other two are pretty good.
He is really a two guard. If your guard is as good as you think I'm sure he will be met by Chandler and Ziegler.

Hi Rip!

If you will notice I didn't bring up the subject of 8-6. I also didn't bring up the subject of anyone owning anyone. I just wanted to have a little back and forth over the game at hand.
Hi Della!

Gotcha. Carry on!

He is really a two guard. If your guard is as good as you think I'm sure he will be met by Chandler and Ziegler.
Yea he's jet quick. Not a great shooter, but he gets to the lane. That was my point.

Way back. I think '03, Kentucky found it's defensive identity @ Vandy. I think that is going to come into play this year.

When Cal coached at Memphis he noted how Tubby's defense looked like we had 6 guys. He's emulated that this year.

We've not peaked, but I'm enjoying this season.

Reactions: kyjeff1
tumblr_nh99rzsiF31r0xw5zo3_500.gif

He kinda reminds me of when Luke Skywalker blows up Darth Vader's Death Star.

giphy.gif

Do you think Luke wearing Orange is a coincidence or am I reading too much into it?
Does that make Cal Darth Vader? I'll accept it as a great metaphor.

I think I'm supposed to hate UT more than I do. Being rivals and living here, but honestly, it's just kind of meh. I've never really got up for this game like I do other schools.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I think I'm supposed to hate UT more than I do. Being rivals and living here, but honestly, it's just kind of meh. I've never really got up for this game like I do other schools.
I know what you mean. I use to get up for UK games more before Barnes. When wins become more routine they lose what made them special.

We have two entirely different perspectives. I appreciate yours.
You know, I don't really think of Memphis as Tennessee. Do you really see much Orange over there? I would think it's more Arky and Ole Miss and some bandwagon bammers.

I'll avatar bet you and even tell you the pic I'd use. It'd be Minny Pearl. I kind of like picturing her when reading your post.
Minnie-Pearl-1965.jpg
I'm not as old as that lady quite yet, but you can't deny her avant-garde sense of style. So, I'll take it as a compliment.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm so happy this game is at one. My saturday is going to be so damn sweet.

Vols @ Cats at 1
Raiders @ Bengals at 4:30
Patriots @ Bills at 8:15
Yeah, it will give your mood a chance to improve and you'll regain your appetite if you have a late supper.

I'm not as old as that lady quite yet, but you can't deny her avant-garde sense of style. So, I'll take it as a compliment.
I meant it as one. I don't know why Iv'e associated you with being older. I guess your wit and demeanor.

I'd be blown away if you said you were in your 20's.

Yeah, it will give your mood a chance to improve and you'll regain your appetite if you have a late supper.
It will actually allow me to ride my drunken high from 1 pm til about 12 am. The good news is I really can't lose tomorrow. Kentucky will win, and I have no stake in the NFL games, really. Such a good day.

ADVERTISEMENT