ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee will be visiting Kentucky Saturday

UK owns it ALL over ut... 157-75. No amount of you spinning will change that.
UT has pretty much kicked UK's ass since Barnes has arrived and will probably kick y'all's ass Saturday too. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I disagree. The game will be decided by how well UK deals with UT's pressure defense. Secondly, if Fulkerson shows up? I mean he will be there, but will he show up? Sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't. Finally, if UT gets hesitant and can't hit wide open 3's that will be a problem for us.

I really can't give an account of Uk's strengths and weaknesses because all I know is that y'all haven't faced an elite defense yet, so who knows.
I thought LSU had the 1st or 2nd rated defense.
UK lost it's starting pg 4 minutes in and their other pg with 4 minutes left and still almost won.

I thought LSU had the 1st or 2nd rated defense.
UK lost it's starting pg 4 minutes in and their other pg with 4 minutes left and still almost won.
It changes all the time Jeff. UT is #2 today and Duke is #24. You're welcome to verify that, though. How are you doing?

It changes all the time Jeff. UT is #2 today and Duke is #24. You're welcome to verify that, though. How are you doing?
Yeah, but LSU has been 1 or 2 for quite some time. You were saying UK hasn’t played any good defensive teams, but they played LSU on the road.

Yeah, but LSU has been 1 or 2 for quite some time. You were saying UK hasn’t played any good defensive teams, but they played LSU on the road.
I said UK would score in the 60's. How much did y'all score against LSU?

And we were without point guards and a center for most of half lol. Wheeler going down early was their best defense.

We score our average, you score your average you lose. You guys aren't even top 50 in defense. We score what your defense averages and you score what our defense averages, guess what you lose again. And all that has been coming together the past month.

Your guys better be in shape, cuz we play at a fast past, start to finish. Arizona didn't have a 255 lb wrecking machine. Plus he's the fastest guy on the team. His motor doesn't stop. He will crush you lol

And we were without point guards and a center for most of half lol. Wheeler going down early was their best defense.

We score our average, you score your average you lose. You guys aren't even top 50 in defense. We score what your defense averages and you score what our defense averages, guess what you lose again. And all that has been coming together the past month.

Your guys better be in shape, cuz we play at a fast past, start to finish. Arizona didn't have a 255 lb wrecking machine. Plus he's the fastest guy on the team. His motor doesn't stop. He will crush you lol
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but our defense is ranked #2 like it or not. I would take either of our PG's over Your PG.

Isn't Wheeler leading the SEC in assists so far this season? Don't get me wrong, Chandler is a beast as well..
Don't know, but Chandler shares time with Ziegler and Vescovi.

Without our lead guard for 3/4 of the game and without Tyty for the last 4 minutes.
I take it you knew UK would he without those 2 players?

tumblr_pgtorsltYh1rg0vhb_400.gif

I can't wait and have been getting ready for the game.
I don’t know why, but I just focused on the gif. That’s awesome. Gave me a good laugh this morning. jumpingsmile

You minx!

I wish @GhostVol , @ThePerkisSystem and @mikeinknoxville would jump in here too. Make it a full-on Donnybrook!

Last edited:
I don’t know why, but I just focused on the gif. That’s awesome. Gave me a good laugh this morning. jumpingsmile

You minx!

I wish @GhostVol , @ThePerkisSystem and @mikeinknoxville would jump in here too. Make it a full-on Donnybrook!
Sometimes a thread is like baking a batch of cookies and everyone grabs them and woof's them down without every saying thanks. It's nice to be appreciated and you're welcome. 🙂

@della avatar bet with me for this game? We can do the game in Knoxville, too. Make it a combination of the two games. Whoever has the better +/- after both games wins? We could also throw a trick in the bag, if we meet again in SEC tourney, winner of that game wins the bet. Assuming we split regular season.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
@della avatar bet with me for this game? We can do the game in Knoxville, too. Make it a combination of the two games. Whoever has the better +/- after both games wins? We could also throw a trick in the bag, if we meet again in SEC tourney, winner of that game wins the bet. Assuming we split regular season.
First of all, you would look awful in Orange and I think blue is hideous. Believe it or not, I actually like you Jimbo, but I love myself, so why would I put either of us through that? When this game is over I'll either give y'all congrats or tell you good game if we win and that will be that until next time.

Every UK fan here who has encountered you will know what that means. I'm not surprised that you don't.
Well, that still wasn't an answer to the question, so I suppose will just have to leave it at that.

First of all, you would look awful in Orange and I think blue is hideous. Believe it or not, I actually like you Jimbo, but I love myself, so why would I put either of us through that? When this game is over I'll either give y'all congrats or tell you good game if we win and that will be that until next time.
I understand picking and choosing battles. That's a tough bet. Can't believe I have one with the Auburn fan with a game on the road. It's going to be funny when we win.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Yeah, I missed that you guys were higher... I didn't see you at 2. But I guess its where and when you look.
But, who cares really right? This game is about UT/UK throw the stats out and let's just play the game! Cheers!

I understand picking and choosing battles. That's a tough bet. Can't believe I have one with the Auburn fan with a game on the road. It's going to be funny when we win.
As much as I hate to say it Auburn is really good. They are the team to beat in the SEC. I will be pulling for UK in that game.

....or her cherry-picked slice of her pie chart argument that she thinks outweighs the rest of it.
I suppose if you can't pick apart the stat go after the poster, amirite?

You still don't get it. I'll let you know if you ever figure it out, but carry on w/your pie chart arguments.
It's not like I didn't ask you to explain your mumblings JC. I'll not give it another thought. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT