ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee will be visiting Kentucky Saturday

Don't be sold. UT is gonna have ass fire on their way back to Knoxville.
I mean, you say 75 to 25 that seems more realistic. UT doesn't have any bad loses, but they've gotten their teeth kicked in by a few teams. Like I said, not worried about them. We will probably lose in Knoxville, but they won't beat us at home.

I mean, you say 75 to 25 that seems more realistic. UT doesn't have any bad loses, but they've gotten their teeth kicked in by a few teams. Like I said, not worried about them. We will probably lose in Knoxville, but they won't beat us at home.
We're going to put on our shitkickers at home, so I do expect them to come out strong in Knoxville.

Whe

Would losing to UK be a bad loss?
It would be our worse loss to date as I see Villanova, Texas tech and LSU as better teams than UK. I didn't include bama in the fact we had two key starters out in that loss and yet it came down to the last minute.
That said, I see UK as a tourney team, so it wouldn't be like losing to MTSU.

You UK fans are hilarious to me in the fact that y'all are like yoyo's. World beaters one day and dregs of the earth that should run your coach out of town the next. I look at y'all as a top 20-25 team. Of course it's hard to say because you haven't played a hard schedule to date.

If ya'll lose to UT y'all will want his Hide. If y'all win you'll want to increase his lifetime contract to an eternity contract to sew him up after his death.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Like that could never happen? We have beaten you the last two times in Rupp. So, unless you've patched up the impregnable fortress, well...

I
You UK fans are hilarious to me in the fact that y'all are like yoyo's. World beaters one day and dregs of the earth that should run your coach out of town the next. I look at y'all as a top 20-25 team. Of course it's hard to say because you haven't played a hard schedule to date.

If ya'll lose to UT y'all will want his Hide. If y'all win you'll want to increase his lifetime contract to an eternity contract to sew him up after his death.
I don't know anything about hiding.

Also, how has stereotyping working out for you? You seem to assign every UK fan to a preconceived notion.

Reactions: cdbearde
The fact you are talking about last years team means nothing to me. You won't win on Saturday. Just being a realist.
I am a realist Jimbo, but you need to give some real reason why we won't other than cause you just don't want us to.

A few years ago Vandy had a mini run against UK. They thought it was a change of the times. UT is copying Vandy.

Reactions: JC for 3
We do have some of the worst winners. I think it's due to UT talking shit with this mini run.
Do you mean to say winners or whiners? I'm really the only UT fan here and I never rub in a UT win. I also stated that the game could either way, so how much shit have a really talked? I like to banter, but it's all in fun at least for me.

Btw, what constitutes "mini"? Barnes has been at UT for 7 years, so when will it be a "midi" run? TIA

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Do you mean to say winners or whiners? I'm really the only UT fan here and I never rub in a UT win. I also stated that the game could either way, so how much shit have a really talked? I like to banter, but it's all in fun at least for me.

Btw, what constitutes "mini"? Barnes has been at UT for 7 years, so when will it be a "midi" run? TIA
My bad. UK fans tend to think all time. A blip here or there is par for the course.

ut is 75-157 vs UK. They'll need a run of about 78 years to pull even.
I doubt Barnes lives that long, so we will just have to be content for the next 10 years or so. 😁

I am a realist Jimbo, but you need to give some real reason why we won't other than cause you just don't want us to.
I said we would probably lose in Knoxville. Tennessee and Kentucky aren’t that far apart in terms of how good they are right now. I think Kentucky is slightly better. So naturally a split seems probable.

Don't be hating on Random. He is one of my favorite Cats. 🙂

He's pretty great. I love his pillow talk.
You GUUUYYYZZZ!

tumblr_mt8thjGzI11rncmzco1_400.gif

The feeling is mutual!

I disagree. The game will be decided by how well UK deals with UT's pressure defense. Secondly, if Fulkerson shows up? I mean he will be there, but will he show up? Sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't. Finally, if UT gets hesitant and can't hit wide open 3's that will be a problem for us.

I really can't give an account of Uk's strengths and weaknesses because all I know is that y'all haven't faced an elite defense yet, so who knows.
I think this game could go either way, depending on who, as you say, shows up. I’ve seen UK improve a bit, and was shocked UT dropped one. That can all go in reverse too.

I said we would probably lose in Knoxville. Tennessee and Kentucky aren’t that far apart in terms of how good they are right now. I think Kentucky is slightly better. So naturally a split seems probable.
That is certainly possible.

I think this game could go either way, depending on who, as you say, shows up. I’ve seen UK improve a bit, and was shocked UT dropped one. That can all go in reverse too.
I said 50/50, but offended some with that comment, so beware. 🤣

....content in knowing that UK's worst team in 100 years still kicked ut's ass?
Content on knowing Barnes has had his way with y'all his entire tenure at UT. 😁

I do... presently, UK owns ut hoops by a 157-75 margin.
No, you don't. This thread is about the up coming match up between UT/UK. You are the one that dragged in the ghost of the past. The fact is that you didn't mention one current team related point to support your belief UK would win and you fell out of your chair when I said the game was 50/50 on outcome.

Who's the homer here? It is you.

....still cherry-picking.
You can call talking about the present as cherry picking if you like, but I call pining over the past as a sign y'all don't have much of a present. 🙂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT