ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee will be visiting Kentucky Saturday

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
tumblr_pgtorsltYh1rg0vhb_400.gif

I can't wait and have been getting ready for the game.

Under Barnes Tennessee has an 8-6 record against Kentucky including 3 wins at Rupp.

My gut says UK takes this one though, 78-74.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Honestly don’t care. But just from a auburn stand point. Maybe Tennessee since they already Have two sec losses while Kentucky only has one conference loss.
We're still on for the avatar bet? You can back out if you want.

I guess if I win, I'll just put a daffy duck mustache on your teapot.

Rooting for Tennessee as it looks better for us. That said good luck with Tshiebwe.

Reactions: della
Do voodoo dolls actually work? Do we have to make them or can we outsource?
Do you think the small holes in Cal jacket were merely caused by moths? I find your second question hurtful. Quality and standards of excellence are my hallmark. If a Cal Voodoo doll every finds it's way into your hands you'll notice a small hand stitched label on the collar that reads "proudly made in Tennessee" with a numerical code for date and shift that the doll was completed to ensure potency.

Do you think the small holes in Cal jacket were merely caused by moths? I find your second question hurtful. Quality and standards of excellence are my hallmark. If a Cal Voodoo doll every finds it's way into your hands you'll notice a small hand stitched label on the collar that reads "proudly made in Tennessee" with a numerical code for date and shift that the doll was completed to ensure potency.
If I give you my address, could you make me one so I can regift it to @Random UK Fan

Reactions: Random UK Fan
CATS 78 cretins in monkey vomit orange 69
You should sit down sometime with your wife and let her explain CBB to you. You are probably correct on the Vols 69 pts, but UK will be in the 60's as well.

Reactions: treyforuk
You should sit down sometime with your wife and let her explain CBB to you. You are probably correct on the Vols 69 pts, but UK will be in the 60's as well.
I think UT runs as you freshman run. Shut him down and it'll be hard to score points. Easier said than done.

Not gonna happen, LuLu. 3rd SEC loss is handed to you hill people on Saturday.
Well, I could be wrong about that score and y'all get 30 pts from the foul line. We are playing at Rupp after all.

I think UT runs as you freshman run. Shut him down and it'll be hard to score points. Easier said than done.
I disagree. The game will be decided by how well UK deals with UT's pressure defense. Secondly, if Fulkerson shows up? I mean he will be there, but will he show up? Sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't. Finally, if UT gets hesitant and can't hit wide open 3's that will be a problem for us.

I really can't give an account of Uk's strengths and weaknesses because all I know is that y'all haven't faced an elite defense yet, so who knows.

I disagree. The game will be decided by how well UK deals with UT's pressure defense. Secondly, if Fulkerson shows up? I mean he will be there, but will he show up? Sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't. Finally, if UT gets hesitant and can't hit wide open 3's that will be a problem for us.

I really can't give an account of Uk's strengths and weaknesses because all I know is that y'all haven't faced an elite defense yet, so who knows.
Fulkerson v Oscar T is a mismatch... Fulkerson would be wise to stay back in Knoxville on Saturday.

You don't count Duke as an Elite defense?

You don't count Duke as an Elite defense?
First, y'all lost that game and second #2 Defense> #24 Defense. Btw, I owe my KenPom knowledge to UK fans beating me over the head with it in years past, so thanks.

First, y'all lost that game and second #2 Defense> #24 Defense. Btw, I owe my KenPom knowledge to UK fans beating me over the head with it in years past, so thanks.
Being honest with yourself, how much chance do you give UT? 20-30%?

I can't speak for Kenpom users. I just use common sense.

Being honest with yourself, how much chance do you give UT? 20-30%?
Honestly? I think y'all are paper tigers. You have played a weak schedule and your record is not indicative of your ranking. Maybe, y'all's schedule helped to build continuity and you just needed that to work the kinks out and you'll end of being really good. Maybe, y'all will collapse under pressure. Who knows?

UT wins on a neutral court 60%, at Rupp 50%. However, I remember losing to ya'll by a ton one game and then kicking y'all's ass by a ton later in the season, so who knows.

Whe
Honestly? I think y'all are paper tigers. You have played a weak schedule and your record is not indicative of your ranking. Maybe, y'all's schedule helped to build continuity and you just needed that to work the kinks out and you'll end of being really good. Maybe, y'all will collapse under pressure. Who knows?

UT wins on a neutral court 60%, at Rupp 50%. However, I remember losing to ya'll by a ton one game and then kicking y'all's ass by a ton later in the season, so who knows.
Would losing to UK be a bad loss?

ADVERTISEMENT