ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Kentucky

There's your problem. When you base your arguments in bullshit, don't be upset when you get called out for it.
Here's your problem. If you're going to call BS, then prove why something is bullshit. Kinda like how I proved you were stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Do you talk about the 1932 season as much as you talk about this season JC? You're a liar if you say you do and if you choose to admit the truth you know that 2021 is more relevant than the distant path. Your argument would have merit if I sliced a period of time like the 70's (Ernie and Bernie) and went at you, but I have never done that. I keep things in the here and now.

I guess being an arrogant idiot fan that needs a 'safe space" board to talk CBB from works for you until it doesn't. Well, it kinda doesn't now. Y'all have gotten your asses kicked about everyway you can get your ass kicked this season. But, don't worry about it, you've still got 1932 to fall back on. 🤣

You must be a pretty insecure person to need your CBB team's distant past to elevate you as a person.

No, the difference is the big picture here, oh short-sighted one. I can take ALL TIME into account whenever I want when it comes to UK vs UT basketball. You cannot. You have resort to dissecting the little windows of time where UT actually had a little success against UK. In doing so, you seem to take the mindless leap into some baseless claim that "this is how it's gonna be going forward" when that's being proven wrong through the decades.

This (as far as record goes), has proven to be one of, if not the worst year in the entire history of UK basketball. I can certainly acknowledge that. However, when you spout off something like (paraphrasing here) "UK's time is over", or some other similar nonsense, you know that history doesn't back up your claim.

Unless you have some fully functioning, scientifically supported crystal ball, when you make stupid claims like this, you're going to get some backlash. Especially, when even in UK's worst year in my lifetime and beyond, they still went to Knoxville and kicked UT's ass up and down the court.

As far as proving stupidity, you've failed miserably in trying to do so. In saying "The best is yet to come for UT and the best is long gone at UK. ", you've displayed stupidity perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
No, the difference is the big picture here, oh short-sighted one. I can take ALL TIME into account whenever I want when it comes to UK vs UT basketball. You cannot. You have resort to dissecting the little windows of time where UT actually had a little success against UK. In doing so, you seem to take the mindless leap into some baseless claim that "this is how it's gonna be going forward" when that's being proven wrong through the decades.

This (as far as record goes), has proven to be one of, if not the worst year in the entire history of UK basketball. I can certainly acknowledge that. However, when you spout off something like (paraphrasing here) "UK's time is over", or some other similar nonsense, you know that history doesn't back up your claim.

Unless you have some fully functioning, scientifically supported crystal ball, when you make stupid claims like this, you're going to get some backlash. Especially, when even in UK's worst year in my lifetime and beyond, they still went to Knoxville and kicked UT's ass up and down the court.

As far as proving stupidity, you've failed miserably in trying to do so. In saying "The best is yet to come for UT and the best is long gone at UK. ", you've displayed stupidity perfectly.

Why do you get so incensed with a little banter? I will tell you that UT is going to kick y'all's ass. I expect y'all to come back and say UK is going to kick UT's ass. From there the banter goes until the game is over and everyone says good game and moves on. Why does that upset you so? True, I don't know if UT will win, but it is fun to do. Were you raised in a closet and have no exposure of rival interaction? I have not rode y'all about all y'all's losses. I did not even mention Barnes/Calipari after we beat you at Rupp. If anything I have stated that Cal is a great coach.

The start of this back and forth came when CB3UK suggested that we get our shyt talking in cause the season was about over. So, I threw out that mercy rule reason why I wasn't picking on UK. That seems to have been your trigger. I had no idea it would tear you up so bad. Well, I got news for ya, UK does need some kinda mercy rule imposed this year, but I only meant it as a little quip.

You seem to get upset when I fire back at another UK fan from something they said. Reread that "UK's time is over" and you'll see that it was in response. Do you expect me not to fire back? If so, tough shit.

You are just basically the never-ending merry go round here about UK. You do delve into other topics here, but the majority of your posts have something to do with UK. The thing of it is, you write in a manner that you actually believe that UT/Barnes truly is superior to UK/Cal when the facts say otherwise. Only one program has beaten the other 157 times and only 1 coach is in the Hall of Fame and has a far greater amount of NCAA tournament success. Like I've stated previously, you only have small windows in time where UT Basketball has had success against UK. For the vast majority of time, they haven't.

Do you not understand how that would sound like nothing more than snotty, fact-less drivel from a rival fan? Do you not see how a rival fan would not feel provoked to call you out on such nonsense? If you don't get it, that's on you. If you don't like it, tough shit. You reap what you sow.

You are just basically the never-ending merry go round here about UK. You do delve into other topics here, but the majority of your posts have something to do with UK. The thing of it is, you write in a manner that you actually believe that UT/Barnes truly is superior to UK/Cal when the facts say otherwise. Only one program has beaten the other 157 times and only 1 coach is in the Hall of Fame and has a far greater amount of NCAA tournament success. Like I've stated previously, you only have small windows in time where UT Basketball has had success against UK. For the vast majority of time, they haven't.

Do you not understand how that would sound like nothing more than snotty, fact-less drivel from a rival fan? Do you not see how a rival fan would not feel provoked to call you out on such nonsense? If you don't get it, that's on you. If you don't like it, tough shit. You reap what you sow.
Barnes/Cal, do we need to discuss 150 years ago or can we limit it to the times they have coached against each other? Is that a too small window for you? You seem too afraid to let UK stand head to head with another team and let the game stand for itself unless you can harp on games from the ancient past and I mean ancient past, not a few years ago. You want to go back to horse and buggy days. Do you not see how pathetic that makes you look?

You want a message board that every other team has to stand on the merit of the day, but Y'all get UK's past to insulate you from ribbing. You poor little dear. The good news is there is such a board, it is called Rupp's rafters or maybe you could go to Bert's house.

Everything I have said has been supported in fact. You just choose to ignore them and plod on. Kinda like when I pointed out how stupid you were with your sentence structure while ironically calling me stupid. Instead of refuting or owning it you doubling down on dumbass making fun of the fact I corrected you.

Scottie,

I'm not the one mad about it, JC is. I mentioned that earlier, but you are stone cold silent to that.

I will give you a tip to help you minimize getting your ass kicked so often in these little message board spats.
Don't defend everything. Just because it's UK, don't rush in there to defend or deny something. If it is true let it go and move to something else.

Getting my ass kicked!😂 You honestly feel like your kicking ass????

Barnes/Cal, do we need to discuss 150 years ago or can we limit it to the times they have coached against each other? Is that a too small window for you? You seem too afraid to let UK stand head to head with another team and let the game stand for itself unless you can harp on games from the ancient past and I mean ancient past, not a few years ago. You want to go back to horse and buggy days. Do you not see how pathetic that makes you look?

You want a message board that every other team has to stand on the merit of the day, but Y'all get UK's past to insulate you from ribbing. You poor little dear. The good news is there is such a board, it is called Rupp's rafters or maybe you could go to Bert's house.

Everything I have said has been supported in fact. You just choose to ignore them and plod on. Kinda like when I pointed out how stupid you were with your sentence structure while ironically calling me stupid. Instead of refuting or owning it you doubling down on dumbass making fun of the fact I corrected you.

^^^^Just more evading, deflecting, talking in circles. Your ammo is severely limited. BIG picture includes the past as well as the present. UK owns UT on the hardwood in both. At this point I'd just say deal with it, but you'll undoubtedly continue on with more of this nonsense, looking stupid while you do it.

I had always thought that U6 fans were the true village idiots here, but congrats, that crown now solely belongs to you. Maybe that crown can make up for the ones for which you were never considered in high school or your city and state fairs.

^^^^Just more evading, deflecting, talking in circles. Your ammo is severely limited. BIG picture includes the past as well as the present. UK owns UT on the hardwood in both. At this point I'd just say deal with it, but you'll undoubtedly continue on with more of this nonsense, looking stupid while you do it.

I had always thought that U6 fans were the true village idiots here, but congrats, that crown now solely belongs to you. Maybe that crown can make up for the ones for which you were never considered in high school or your city and state fairs.

Just more of you flapping your gums and nothing but BS coming out. Tell me what I have evaded, deflected and how I have talked in circles.

On the other hand when you wrote a ridiculously stupid sentence claiming I was stupid all the while making yourself look like an ignorant fool. So far, you have "evaded" that accusation. I asked you to refute it or own it, but you have sat like a stupid fence post in silence. Unlike you, I have shared what actually makes you an uneducated imbecile.

I have never argued that UT has the greatest history in CBB. So, what happened in 1901, 1944 or any other ancient time period have no bearing on today. So, that is not the big picture. If you had the intelligence equal to or better than pond scum you would recognize that.

Regarding Louisville fans, they should be the most pitied fans in CBB for having to deal with folks like you. You like to think UK is the greatest of the greatest in everything and consistently move the the goal posts to suit your agenda. *Disclaimer, there are plenty of great UK fans, you're just not one of them.

Why UK is the greatest program ever:
UK has more wins than anyone else. It doesn't matter that UCLA has more titles. This rule will change will shift to winning % when KU passes y'all.
Cal is better than Barnes. Barnes head to head wins and overall greater win total don't matter cause Cal has a championship.

Are you too slow and stupid to not see the double standard?

Reactions: uncfan in ky
^^^ So glad I don't need to go to these lengths to try to take on a rival fan/program. Nothing better than knowing the facts are my side of the argument while dolts like you can only resort to spewing such an inordinate amount of drivel. I don't have to say that the UK Basketball program is the greatest in history when multiple media outlets already have. Google is pretty simple.... even for you.

^^^ So glad I don't need to go to these lengths to try to take on a rival fan/program. Nothing better than knowing the facts are my side of the argument while dolts like you can only resort to spewing such an inordinate amount of drivel. I don't have to say that the UK Basketball program is the greatest in history when multiple media outlets already have. Google is pretty simple.... even for you.
It was no trouble showing you up, no trouble at all. 😁

Reactions: uncfan in ky
.....nope, just smacking you in the mouth like UK has done to the Vols most recently.... which is your usual tactic.
....what's really fun is seeing how blissfully unaware you are of how stupid you look with your never-ending drivel.
What's really funny is seeing you start a sentence with an ellipsis and then talk about how stupid someone looks. That is stupid...
you do what you always do, talk in circles, limit your argument to timeframes, or just ignore the FACT altogether and continue spouting off your nonsense.

I point out to you how stupid this makes you look and you come back with an irrelevant dissertation. I gave you a taste of your own medicine. You didn't like it. End of story.
Don't be such a simpleton. Deal with it.
Finally, if your going to challenge me, be smarter.
Scottie,

I will give you a tip to help you minimize getting your ass kicked so often in these little message board spats.
There's your problem. When you base your arguments in bullshit, don't be upset when you get called out for it.
Here's your problem. If you're going to call BS, then prove why something is bullshit. Kinda like how I proved you were stupid.
No, the difference is the big picture here, oh short-sighted one.

even in UK's worst year in my lifetime and beyond, they still went to Knoxville and kicked UT's ass up and down the court.

As far as proving stupidity, you've failed miserably in trying to do so. In saying " you've displayed stupidity perfectly.
Do you not see how pathetic that makes you look?

Instead of refuting or owning it you doubling down on dumbass making fun of the fact I corrected you.
My tip always stands!😘
you'll undoubtedly continue on with more of this nonsense, looking stupid while you do it.

It was no trouble showing you up, no trouble at all. 😁
Yeah, keep telling yourself that, LuLu.
XcuA.gif

ADVERTISEMENT