ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee v Auburn

Looks like both teams have tough road games today.
Auburn struggles on the road and they are playing at Florida, who badly needs a big win.
UT is at Arkansas.
Both should be fun games to watch.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Bruce vs. Barnes

For the Title of

“Undisputed Forever King of Knoxville, The Fans’ Favorite, and for The Best Color of Orange!”

Which Team Will Get Completely Emasculated in Front of the Nation!?

8ad34c_5807985ebdd14df8b7f1fb33e184f57d.gif
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
auburns last four road games - 2 losses, 2 close wins over bad teams.

Writing is on the wall, not only for this weekend but the tourney too.

Reactions: kyjeff1
auburns last four road games - 2 losses, 2 close wins over bad teams.

Writing is on the wall, not only for this weekend but the tourney too.
They also eeked out wins at Georgia and Missouri. Heck, in reality, they actually lost at UGA, a really bad no call on an AU offensive foul, ended up deciding the game.

It’s odd, because when you watch Auburn, especially at home, they play extremely hard, defend with high intensity and they're crazy athletic. They can really bury good teams. But then you look up and see their opponent, with half the talent, is right there with them.

Seems to be a lot of smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
They also eeked out wins at Georgia and Missouri. Heck, in reality, they actually lost at UGA, a really bad no call on an AU offensive foul, ended up deciding the game.

It’s odd, because when you watch Auburn, especially at home, they play extremely hard, defend with high intensity and they're crazy athletic. They can really bury good teams. But then you look up and see their opponent, with half the talent, is right there with them.

Seems to be a lot of smoke and mirrors.
I hear that, but I think Auburn is ligit. They are a hard out and can beat anyone on a given day.

I hear that, but I think Auburn is ligit. They are a hard out and can beat anyone on a given day.
They’re legit at home, but they aren't very good away from home and they're hiding behind a very favorable schedule.

Reactions: Aberdale
ADVERTISEMENT