ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee v Auburn

I literally showed where you didn’t care about Phil fulmer breaking an ncaa rule. I won right then and you lost
Fulmer never got a show cause and Pearl did. The difference is intent to deceive which Pearl clearly did.

Fulmer never got a show cause and Pearl did. The difference is intent to deceive which Pearl clearly did.
Pearl wasn’t about caused for breaking a ncaa rule. Fulmer broke an ncaa rule. Just like pearl did

Pearl wasn’t about caused for breaking a ncaa rule. Fulmer broke an ncaa rule. Just like pearl did
Pearl was about deliberately lying to deceive the NCAA. Fulmer was not.

Pearl was about deliberately lying to deceive the NCAA. Fulmer was not.
We were only discussing breaking ncaa rules. You tried to move here goal post and got exposed as you had claimed Tennessee doesn’t tolerate ncaa cheating.

I think UT has won more games against Auburn than they have lost. Do only Auburns runs count?
Auburn before pearl is not relevant. Everyone beat us and beat us a lot then. Pearl is the best coach of all time at Tennessee and at auburn

Auburn before pearl is not relevant. Everyone beat us and beat us a lot then. Pearl is the best coach of all time at Tennessee and at auburn
Pearl and Barnes are close, but Barnes is a saint and Peral is a liar.

Pearl and Barnes are close, but Barnes is a saint and Peral is a liar.
Pearl won two sec titles at Tennessee. More then Barnes
Maybe, but that is not knowingly cheating and lying.
That’s not what we’re discussing. You claimed Tennessee doesn’t tolerate ncaa rule breaking. That’s clearly incorrect on your part

That’s not what we’re discussing. You claimed Tennessee doesn’t tolerate ncaa rule breaking. That’s clearly incorrect on your part
Your trying to say an offense that would receive the death penalty is the same a something minor. This is clearly disingenuous kinda Pearl-like.
Yeah, it is what we are discussing. My whole issue with Pearl is his lying and cheating. I've never said he was a bad coach.

Your trying to say an offense that would receive the death penalty is the same a something minor. This is clearly disingenuous kinda Pearl-like.
Yeah, it is what we are discussing. My whole issue with Pearl is his lying and cheating. I've never said he was a bad coach.
Pearl ncaa violation was minor at Tennessee. You should just say your problem is lying. You don’t care about cheating or you have issue with filmer to

Tennessee doesn't tolerate major deliberate infractions and I can prove that in the fact we fired Pruitt and pearl. Auburn seems to embrace the criminal.

Pearl ncaa violation was minor at Tennessee. You should just say your problem is lying. You don’t care about cheating or you have issue with filmer to
Pearl was given a 3 year show cause for deliberately lying to the NCAA and improper recruiting. We fired him

Tennessee doesn't tolerate major deliberate infractions and I can prove that in the fact we fired Pruitt and pearl. Auburn seems to embrace the criminal.
Pearls infraction wasnt major. You do t care about ncaa rule breaking. Just say you don’t like him because he lied and I would respect your point. I won’t respect you saying you don’t like him because he cheated broke and ncaa rule. Because you showed with fulmer you don’t care about that

Pearl was given a 3 year show cause for deliberately lying to the NCAA and improper recruiting. We fired him
Again that’s just for lying. Nothing to do with the ncaa rule that was broke. So stop staying you care about him breaking ncaa rule and cheating.

Pearls infraction wasnt major. You do t care about ncaa rule breaking. Just say you don’t like him because he lied and I would respect your point. I won’t respect you saying you don’t like him because he cheated broke and ncaa rule. Because you showed with fulmer you don’t care about that
It was major enough for a three show cause.

Again that’s just for lying. Nothing to do with the ncaa rule that was broke. So stop staying you care about him breaking ncaa rule and cheating.
Well he did break a rule with the BBQ and that was listed in the show cause. But, my personal issue is with him lying to the NCAA. What kinda of dumbass does that? He is a grown man and HC.

Well he did break a rule with the BBQ and that was listed in the show cause. But, my personal issue is with him lying to the NCAA. What kinda of dumbass does that? He is a grown man and HC.
It wasn’t listed for the show cause. The lying alone is what the show cause was for. Not the bbq

The ncaa show cause wasn’t for a rule being Broke. Unless you think the show cause was for an illegal bbq?
I have already asked you to tell what you think it was once?

It wasn’t listed for the show cause. The lying alone is what the show cause was for. Not the bbq
pearl also instructed the recruits to cover up the thing about the BBQ

It is just another big game. Auburn is really good and it would help our seeding if we could knock them off. UT fans liked Pearl as a coach. We just couldn't abide with his cheating.
You’re a cuck

Why would we take back something we threw away? Why was he given a show cause if it was no big deal? We know he is a coaching talent, but we can't tolerate a liar and a cheat and I'm pretty sure lying is against the rules still. Maybe not at Auburn, but everywhere else.
My god shut the f*vk up

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
I'm not the one that starts millions of threads. Tell that to your Auburn buddies.
I don’t know them, or you. You are being annoying as shit. Bruce lied, we got it. I don’t think it’s as big of a deal as you do.

Last edited:
I don’t know them, or you. You are being annoying as shit. Bruce lord, we got it. I don’t think it’s as big of a deal as you do.
I think Auburn fans are being annoying. Auhoosier tagged me and that is the only reason I'm in it.

Bruce vs. Barnes

For the Title of

“Undisputed Forever King of Knoxville, The Fans’ Favorite, and for The Best Color of Orange!”

Which Team Will Get Completely Emasculated in Front of the Nation!?

8ad34c_5807985ebdd14df8b7f1fb33e184f57d.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT