ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee v Auburn

I’d like to see last night’s UT show up. Would make for a great game. Also, the former UT coach v the current one adds some excitement as to which coach owns the other.

UT can’t beat Auburn that’s just the bottomline folks. Proud of BRUCE’s son Rick Barnes for a nice dub last night though.
I’m looking forward to it. Question for both schools as an outsider;

Is there any underlying story/feelings about Pearl having once been at UT?

Extra motivation?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I’m looking forward to it. As an outsider is there any underlying story/feelings about Pearl having once been at UT?

Extra motivation?
It is just another big game. Auburn is really good and it would help our seeding if we could knock them off. UT fans liked Pearl as a coach. We just couldn't abide with his cheating.

• Haha
Reactions: WarEagle2727
I’m looking forward to it. Question for both schools as an outsider;

Is there any underlying story/feelings about Pearl having once been at UT?

Extra motivation?
I think it’s a little personal for BRUCE and of course majority of UT fans wish he was still theirs. Been some big games with SEC titles on the line. Of course AU has won all of them but still been a big game last few years.

Barnes does not match up with Bruce well at all.

He lost to Bruce when he had Kevin Durant on his team.

It is just another big game. Auburn is really good and it would help our seeding if we could knock them off. UT fans liked Pearl as a coach. We just couldn't abide with his cheating.
He wasn’t fired because of what he did, he was fired for lying about it. What he did isn’t even against the rules now. You know you hillbillies would take Bruce back in a heartbeat.

He wasn’t fired because of what he did, he was fired for lying about it. What he did isn’t even against the rules now. You know you hillbillies would take Bruce back in a heartbeat.
Why would we take back something we threw away? Why was he given a show cause if it was no big deal? We know he is a coaching talent, but we can't tolerate a liar and a cheat and I'm pretty sure lying is against the rules still. Maybe not at Auburn, but everywhere else.

Why would we take back something we threw away? Why was he given a show cause if it was no big deal? We know he is a coaching talent, but we can't tolerate a liar and a cheat and I'm pretty sure lying is against the rules still. Maybe not at Auburn, but everywhere else.
Keep slinging that hypocritical brush.

Reactions: Borotiger
Keep slinging that hypocritical brush.
If you want to call it hypocritical, explain why it is? 🤣

You can't, you're just lashing out cause it is pointed out to you that Auburn has no soul. Y'all wanted to win, so you hired a lying cheat to do it.

If you want to call it hypocritical, explain why it is? 🤣

You can't, you're just lashing out cause it is pointed out to you that Auburn has no soul. Y'all wanted to win, so you hired a lying cheat to do it.
Name one winning program that doesn’t cheat? Don’t be angry that Bruce is still Tennessee’s daddy.

Pearl seems to get his teams to rise for this game every year the last few years. Auburn has won 6 straight games verses Tennessee. This includes 3 games played in Auburn. 2 games played in Knoxville and 1 game in the SEC tourney final in Nashville in 2019. That one was a beat down. Pearl takes this one personally. In 2019 auburn costed Tennessee the sec regular season title and also the sec tourney title.

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
Name one winning program that doesn’t cheat? Don’t be angry that Bruce is still Tennessee’s daddy.
You said, "hypocritical brush". So, say how it is. You can't because it isn't true. So, you need to just face the fact that pearl is a liar and be done with it.

Here a second chance to support your claim...

@della is as delusional at comes. She is a nut job but she won’t budge. I did outlast her Bullshit one night though.
You got your ass beat in that conversation and everyone acknowledged that. However, no one can deny that you're a blow hard and that is exhibited by the multitude of threads you create.

I liked Pearl while he was coaching here. He brought a lot of energy back to Tennessee basketball. He honored our history, players and coaches and he knew how to win.

But the flip side was that he made himself a target and a liability by crossing the line more than once.

Coach Barnes is also a good coach without that particular downside. We may never make a final four with Barnes but we will stay competitive.

Pearl seems to get his teams to rise for this game every year the last few years. Auburn has won 6 straight games verses Tennessee. This includes 3 games played in Auburn. 2 games played in Knoxville and 1 game in the SEC tourney final in Nashville in 2019. That one was a beat down. Pearl takes this one personally. In 2019 auburn costed Tennessee the sec regular season title and also the sec tourney title.
Now you're playing the UK card that you complain about. The past is irrelevant remember?
Hypocrite much?

You got your ass beat in that conversation and everyone acknowledged that. However, no one can deny that you're a blow hard and that is exhibited by the multitude of threads you create.
No I didn’t. You had one cheerleader but I won the debate because I literally showed where you didn’t care about a ncaa issue

Now you're playing the UK card that you complain about. The past is irrelevant remember?
Hypocrite much?
This isn’t the the past. This is the present era . Auburn basketball from 2017 on is only thing relevant to discuss now because we didn’t have him before

Last edited:
laugh-hard.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
No I didn’t. You had one cheerleader but I won the debate because I literally showed where you didn’t care about a ncaa issue
You lost because you can never support anything you say.

This isn’t the the past. This is the present era . Auburn basketball from 2017 on is only think relevant to discuss now
The past is not the present. How hard is that to understand?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT