ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee receives commit from 3rd 5-star in 2020 class (Jaden Springer)

I'm glad to see Tennessee basketball is getting back to glory days of Pat Summitt.
giphy.gif

Obviously a joke on the blue blood status. But just as a reminder, here are all of the mid-majors that have more elite 8 appearances than Tennessee:

San Francisco, 7
UNLV, 5
Santa Clara, 5
Wyoming, 5
Dartmouth, 5
Gonzaga, 4
Holy Cross, 4
NYU, 4 (now D-III)
St.Joseph's, 3
Dayton, 3
Davidson, 3
BYU, 3
Penn, 3
Bradley, 3
Drake, 3
Navy, 3
Western Kentucky, 2
La Salle, 2
Loyola Chicago, 2
Massachusetts, 2
Long Beach State, 2
Canisius, 2
Utah State, 2
Duquense, 2
Rice, 2
CCNY, 2 (now D-III)

Obviously a joke on the blue blood status. But just as a reminder, here are all of the mid-majors that have more elite 8 appearances than Tennessee:

San Francisco, 7
UNLV, 5
Santa Clara, 5
Wyoming, 5
Dartmouth, 5
Gonzaga, 4
Holy Cross, 4
NYU, 4 (now D-III)
St.Joseph's, 3
Dayton, 3
Davidson, 3
BYU, 3
Penn, 3
Bradley, 3
Drake, 3
Navy, 3
Western Kentucky, 2
La Salle, 2
Loyola Chicago, 2
Massachusetts, 2
Long Beach State, 2
Canisius, 2
Utah State, 2
Duquense, 2
Rice, 2
CCNY, 2 (now D-III)

Oh we will cut at least 10 of those off in the next 20-25 years. Book it.

Reactions: WDE_Tarp
Vols have put together a tremendous class. Showing last season was not an aberration

he did the same thing at Texas
he did not have a lot of NCAAT success at Texas but i am willing to bet they are sorry they fired him
I am the type fan that enjoys the journey more than arriving at the destination. I would prefer to kick the shit out of bama, UK, Vandy and UF during the regular season more than going another round deeper into the NCAA.

Unless you win it all, you have lost. IMO

I am the type fan that enjoys the journey more than arriving at the destination. I would prefer to kick the shit out of bama, UK, Vandy and UF during the regular season more than going another round deeper into the NCAA.

Unless you win it all, you have lost. IMO

so you are saying TENN has lost every year
i agree

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

San Francisco, 7
UNLV, 5
Santa Clara, 5
Wyoming, 5
Dartmouth, 5
Gonzaga, 4
Holy Cross, 4
NYU, 4 (now D-III)
St.Joseph's, 3
Dayton, 3
Davidson, 3
BYU, 3
Penn, 3
Bradley, 3
Drake, 3
Navy, 3
Western Kentucky, 2
La Salle, 2
Loyola Chicago, 2
Massachusetts, 2
Long Beach State, 2
Canisius, 2
Utah State, 2
Duquense, 2
Rice, 2
CCNY, 2 (now D-III)

WKU baby. I spent a year on "the hill" man I used to get F'ed up down there. Hell yeah!

They are not delusional at all. UK fans have high hopes every year and usually they have a good team every year. Now auburn has a good team ever decade or so. So I find the Auburn fan base delusional.Eyeroll

This is the dumbest thing I have seen posted on here. You guys literally call for your coach to be fired when don’t win it all. Auburn has been the most accomplished team in the sec over the last 2 seasons. So your 1 good team in a decade is pretty well debunked after the last two years. Auburn is the only team to go to the final 4 in the last two seasons from the SEC. A sec regular season title and a sec tournament title. We aren’t being delusional at all. We are just winning.

This is the dumbest thing I have seen posted on here. You guys literally call for your coach to be fired when don’t win it all. Auburn has been the most accomplished team in the sec over the last 2 seasons. So your 1 good team in a decade is pretty well debunked after the last two years. Auburn is the only team to go to the final 4 in the last two seasons from the SEC. A sec regular season title and a sec tournament title. We aren’t being delusional at all. We are just winning.
Man your post shows just how out of touch you are. "Auburn is the only team to go to the final 4 in the last two seasons from the SEC". Geeze dumbass that was Auburn's only trip ever to the final four.

The last two years Kentucky's overall record is identical to Auburn's.

Kentucky Auburn
Year SEC All Games SEC All Games
2019 15-3 30-7 11-7 30-10
2018 10-8 26-11 13-5 26-8

You need to get a touch of reality,.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kentucky_Wildcats_men's_basketball_seasons

Last edited:
Man your post shows just how out of touch you are. "Auburn is the only team to go to the final 4 in the last two seasons from the SEC". Geeze dumbass that was Auburn's only trip ever to the final four.

The last two years Kentucky's overall record is identical to Auburn's.

Kentucky Auburn
Year SEC All Games SEC All Games
2019 15-3 30-7 11-7 30-10
2018 10-8 26-11 13-5 26-8

You need to get a touch of reality,.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kentucky_Wildcats_men's_basketball_seasons

Titles and finals 4’s are all that matter per Kentucky fans. Auburn has 3 of those in the last 2 years. Kentucky has none of them. Sorry you lose

ADVERTISEMENT