Tennesse

Discussion in 'College Baseball Clubhouse' started by ukraineforChrist, Feb 21, 2014.

1. ukraineforChrist

ukraineforChrist Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

are they for real?

2. DaveWright17

DaveWright17 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

We'll start to find out this weekend vs. UNLV and in two weeks at ASU. Last week's victim Purdue had one good season two years ago but have gone back to being mediocre.

3. ChesterCopperpot1

ChesterCopperpot1 Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

They're coming out to ASU? Oh man, I am not an ASU fan but I will be there decked head to toe in Vandy black and gold trolling the hell out of them.

4. Firestormthenuclearman

Firestormthenuclearman Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

They came back from a 3-1 loss with two wins in a row on the road vs the ASU SUn Devils with parody as both wins involved coming back multiple times, scored 3 runs in one inning, scored 6 runs in both wins along with both must win games in their first real test.

The division games will answer the question are the Vols for real.
    It's a great start but since it's something I've seen before looking great before division games start I'm not getting carried away.

5. Firestormthenuclearman

Firestormthenuclearman Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Vols on a 4 game win streak.

Two runs in 9th to beat vandy 10-9 of game two, a all to easy 7-0 shutout of vandy, 10-1 smashing of Tennessee tech, and 5-3 win over the ug dawgs.
    The win improves their conference record to 6-7 and three straight conference wins after going through a conference slump of four games.

6. DaveWright17

DaveWright17 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

And then playing on the road got to the Vols as the Bulldogs jumped up and bit 'em in the final two games to take the series in Athens.

7. RSN32

RSN32 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Tennessee and Virginia Tech got canceled tonight so Western Carolina is traveling to Knoxville tomorrow. WCU had 2 games at Washington St snowed out and one mid week game at ETSU rained out so need games and need RPI games to try and make run at a bid. Blew game in 9th tonight at Winthrop but won 9-6 in 13 innings. Think 8 guys threw tonight so probably be Johnny Wholestaff again tomorrow. If wasnt going to be cold as hell id make the 2 hour trip.

8. Unforkgiven

Unforkgiven Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

They looked very solid in their game in Tempe. I'm late, I know.

This ASU team is also wildly inconsistent.

9. lucygangen

lucygangen Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

http://www.budgetgolfclub.co.uk/TaylorMade-R11S-Driver-for-sale-2 ... AAAAAA++ SHIPPER FAST! Great clubs, great sale!Quick shipping, great value. Thanx

taylormade r11 irons A+ Item shipped as soon as payment cleared. Item arrived as advertised.item as described, fast shipping!!

taylormade r1 driver Great deal! Great seller!!!Fantastic deal and great service! Thanks!item was delivered quickly

taylormade rbz stage 2 driver Excellent Seller, Great Prices and Customer Service, Super Fast Ship, Thanks! Great seller, thanks.

taylormade burner 2.0 irons Outstanding Transaction!!!!!!Thanks, great doing business with you.Excellent product and service.

taylormade mb irons Very fast shipping and item as advertised. Thanks.great clubs, great price.Perfect! Thanks!