ADVERTISEMENT

Tenn/Auburn

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Jan 20, 2011
Going to go at this one from a different angle, though I'm sure this thread will take a turn to trashing Auburn...

My question is... what do you guys think of Tenn? I've seen so few games this year but getting a chance today - these guys look talented... the PG joined the team mid-year right? So many losses would be tough for them to get a bid but this team has talent, probably not a team you'd want to see in the 1st round.

Just one guy's opinion.

Thoughts?

Audio just caught an Auburn fan taunting one of Tenn foreign players... said "This is America" sorry I laughed sad and funny at same time I guess.

Reactions: TheBlueCat
Go Ora

giphy.gif

Oran

giphy.gif

Man.... it is not easy to play with that 8-12 point lead. The best coaches find a way though... I think they slow the game down, turn it more to half court. Tenn just kind of kept the pace when maybe they should have shortened the game. Oh well. Sorry Vols fans.

Man.... it is not easy to play with that 8-12 point lead. The best coaches find a way though... I think they slow the game down, turn it more to half court. Tenn just kind of kept the pace when maybe they should have shortened the game. Oh well. Sorry Vols fans.

That's what Cal does. Works majority of the time. He has a tendency of going to it too early imo though.

Good to see you back btw. Noticed your absence for a few years. You were always my favorite UL poster.

That's what Cal does. Works majority of the time. He has a tendency of going to it too early imo though.

Good to see you back btw. Noticed your absence for a few years. You were always my favorite UL poster.

I tried to post a few years ago and I got denied I got locked out didn't know how to get access back. A UK fan came to our home board and he got me unlocked here, I did think I was banned didn't really know why. Might have been Jimbo can't remember who it was.

Thanks. I don't have too many interesting things to say just some time to kill now and then. It's been a rough couple years for me got nothing to do with sports so you know, it's good to be here. Hope you've been well.

I had to do a part of my job that I hate the most today. Scotty, when I retire in 25 years, I play to spend as much time around here as you do.

Could you say that again please? In English perhaps???

I tried to post a few years ago and I got denied I got locked out didn't know how to get access back. A UK fan came to our home board and he got me unlocked here, I did think I was banned didn't really know why. Might have been Jimbo can't remember who it was.

Thanks. I don't have too many interesting things to say just some time to kill now and then. It's been a rough couple years for me got nothing to do with sports so you know, it's good to be here. Hope you've been well.

Happened to me as well. Think it happened to several people. Glad you got it taken care of.

We all hit rough patches. Hang in there bud, always better days ahead.

Refer to post 24!
I never said you were old, nor did I say you are retired. I did say, I hope to be here as much as you when I don't have other obligations.

Ok because i was thinking you are older than me but anyway, enjoy your basketball team this year. I know you are supporting them like you did the last two years!

Ok because i was thinking you are older than me but anyway, enjoy your basketball team this year. I know you are supporting them like you did the last two years!
Scotty, I support UT teams win or lose. I have been on the CFB and CBB board for years. CFB has hardly been a band wagon experience. I am the last poster you should call out.

Just another dub gents. 23-4 not too shabby considering we’ve been without our best player and one of the best in the country last few games.

Just another dub gents. 23-4 not too shabby considering we’ve been without our best player and one of the best in the country last few games.

Actually, 1-2 in those games isn’t very good no matter how you slice it.

Ok but I said 23-4 is still good despite the last few. Appreciate your interest in Auburn basketball as always.

This is a little like Donald Trump saying “appreciate your interest” after a Tweet spree.

This is a little like Donald Trump saying “appreciate your interest” after a Tweet spree.

LOL look at this loser. His team beat number 1 on Saturday and he is still obsessing over Auburn. Most pathetic poster on the board

ADVERTISEMENT