ADVERTISEMENT

Tell your story...

Born with a big dick. Haven’t looked back.

Edit: Grew up in a small country town outside of Syracuse. Played the 3 main sports from a young age (1 year of soccer, hated it). Decent athlete, stuck to weightlifting and football in high school. Went to a state college and got a Bachelor’s in Accounting. Started a job in Syracuse in a tax department. Earned my MBA online. Moved to Rochester and started a job as an internal auditor. Slowly progressing with my CPA exams, 2 out of 4 are done.

Met my wife in college. Been together 11 years, married 4. Two daughters. Just bought a house a few months ago.

Last edited:
Born with a big dick. Haven’t looked back.

Edit: Grew up in a small country town outside of Syracuse. Played the 3 main sports from a young age (1 year of soccer, hated it). Decent athlete, stuck to weightlifting and football in high school. Went to a state college and got a Bachelor’s in Accounting. Started a job in Syracuse in a tax department. Earned my MBA online. Moved to Rochester and started a job as an internal auditor. Slowly progressing with my CPA exams, 2 out of 4 are done.

Met my wife in college. Been together 11 years, married 4. Two daughters. Just bought a house a few months ago.
My wife and I were also together 7 years prior to marriage. Met 2002, married '09. I moved in with her about 3 months after meeting her.

I guarantee I've run into at least one of you guys in Louisville at some point. Probably college Jimbo who was out every other weekend, a lot in the highlands and St. Matthews.

I’d be willing to bet $100 I can name at least two people who know you. It’s the law of native LouisvillIans

I grew up in Catawba County NC. Joined the Navy out of high school and eventually wound up in San Diego with my plan getting out in 4 years and spend the rest of my life there. My plan went to hell because I didn't plan anything so I stayed in, did 20 years, got married/divorced, 2 kids but I got to see the world. I made 5 deployments,, the first 2 were 9 months, sailed around the world twice and the my last 3 were west coast deployments/Indian Ocean, Arabian and Persian Gulf. My favorite port was Perth, Australia but I had a good time everywhere I went except Casablanca, Morocco. When I reenlisted the first time I was attached to Navy Fighter Weapon School AKA "Topgun" and the cool thing about it is that they offered me a ride in a F-5 and I did lose my lunch. Now I'm just a Postal Worker looking to retire in a few years so I can do some more traveling.

I grew up in Catawba County NC. Joined the Navy out of high school and eventually wound up in San Diego with my plan getting out in 4 years and spend the rest of my life there. My plan went to hell because I didn't plan anything so I stayed in, did 20 years, got married/divorced, 2 kids but I got to see the world. I made 5 deployments,, the first 2 were 9 months, sailed around the world twice and the my last 3 were west coast deployments/Indian Ocean, Arabian and Persian Gulf. My favorite port was Perth, Australia but I had a good time everywhere I went except Casablanca, Morocco. When I reenlisted the first time I was attached to Navy Fighter Weapon School AKA "Topgun" and the cool thing about it is that they offered me a ride in a F-5 and I did lose my lunch. Now I'm just a Postal Worker looking to retire in a few years so I can do some more traveling.
That must've been when Topgun was at Miramar? It's in middle of nowhere Nevada now.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Even though we go at it from time to time I always liked you for some reason. Hats off to you sir!

Reactions: AWilli6995
Born in Illinois, moved to Texas at age 5, but moved back shortly after as dad got into trouble with the law down there. Ended up in foster homes in the Chicago-land area. Only was in foster care for 4 months before we were allowed to move back home. ended up living in the suburbs of Chicago staying one month ahead of the eviction letter (we moved a lot). After being arrested 3 times before my 11th birthday the state of Illinois deemed my parents unfit and spent the next 5 years in foster care. Graduated HS and joined the Air Force to see the world and have them pay for college.....Saw Texas, New Mexico, and Alaska. Married my wife after we had been dating for only 3 weeks. This year will be our 28th wedding anniversary. Lived in Kansas after getting out of the military (is where she is from) until 2018 when we pack our shit up and moved back to Alaska. Have 3 grown kids all boys.

ADVERTISEMENT