Moved to Chapel Hill NC when I was 3 until graduating HS
Went to UVA undergrad
Went to LSU law school for half a semester before dropping out
Moved to Wilmington NC and bartended on the beach for a few years
Went to UNC Wilmington for Masters in experimental psychology
Went to FSU for PhD in social psychology
Moved to Russellville AR for faculty position at Arkansas Tech
Currently "teaching" online during this pandemic

A friend of mine has been a KSP dispatcher in Morehead for over 20 years.
You and I are mutual Facebook friends with a pretty female in northern Kentucky. I worked with her for a few years.

and I no I am not stalking you Laughing

Sounds like a fishing tale to me, either way. Pics or GTFO, amirite? Laughing
I caught it on accident, TBH. Was fishing with my son, who was 4 or 5. I had his pole rigged up with a crawler. Just a little, ultralight rod and reel. Was getting close to dark,so I started to reel his line in...SOB hit it right at the bank. Took me about 10 minutes. Biggest bass I've ever caught. And I did so by accident.

Bryan... Born and raised in KC. Dropped out in 6th grade because I thought school was a scam lol. I got my GED at 14... Owned a lawn scaping business from 16 to 21. Sold it to go to film school. Ultimately decided I wanted the outcome of filmmaking not the process. I did win some short film contests. Went into ministry for a while. I now am in corporate sales. I am a part owner of a wedding video company. For 2 years I have been mentored in business to put together a passive income to retire in the next 4 years. Got married this year too. 32. What else is there. Obsessed with basketball...

Reactions: schoonerwest
Bryan... Born and raised in KC. Dropped out in 6th grade because I thought school was a scam lol. I got my GED at 14... Owned a lawn scaping business from 16 to 21. Sold it to go to film school. Ultimately decided I wanted the outcome of filmmaking not the process. I did win some short film contests. Went into ministry for a while. I now am in corporate sales. I am a part owner of a wedding video company. For 2 years I have been mentored in business to put together a passive income to retire in the next 4 years. Got married this year too. 32. What else is there. Obsessed with basketball...
Damn... What a life you’ve lived.

Pretty interesting path there.

I hear you on the film part. Been reading Sidney Lumet’s book “Making Movies,” and it’s basically removed any desire I ever had to make a major picture (not that it was ever going to happen, but the idea at least seemed appealing before).

The process does not sound fun. And if it’s a project that you’re not 100% confident in, it would be a nightmare.

Parents ****ed. Had me, school, more school, even more school. Work throughout all of this. Music and work. Moved outta Louisville for grad school. Broke, work, weed, study, and more music. Dj on weekends at local radio station (still do) graduate...work at a couple places that I thought I’d like. Ended up not being a good fit. Landed the job I have now. Stopped renting and bought a house once I could afford it. Have a fiancé of 3 years (been together 8). We’re getting married next spring. Not having kids. Turning 37 in June. Life. Cheers.

I swear I remember you planning your wedding a year after mine. We got married in May 2018. Maybe I’m thinking of someone else though.

Reactions: UL_1986
I caught it on accident, TBH. Was fishing with my son, who was 4 or 5. I had his pole rigged up with a crawler. Just a little, ultralight rod and reel. Was getting close to dark,so I started to reel his line in...SOB hit it right at the bank. Took me about 10 minutes. Biggest bass I've ever caught. And I did so by accident.
Something like 20+ years ago my uncle, 2 cousins and I were Crappie fishing with live minnows at a pond when my uncle spotted a bass bed near the bank, so he dropped his line in above the bass bed and caught about a 4 pound bass.

Born in the suburbs. Found out at 10 my mother was a lesbian. I have two mothers. At 15, my father was arrested for robbing a Thornton’s gas station. He is spending 25 years in prison, due out in 5.

My sister escaped our chaotic childhoods. She currently resides in France and is married to a plastic surgeon.

Spent my teens in and out of half way houses. Luckily I found a mentor who pulled me out by my neck when I worked at a local horse race track. He forced me to study and read his philosophy books. Thank god for his guidance or is probably be dead.

When I was working at UofL as a janitor, a mathematics professor saw me solving algorithms on an overhead. He must’ve saw something in me because he started tutoring me I’m calculus after hours.

Some years later, here I am. Absolutely none of this is true but it’s a lot more exciting than the truth.

Born in the suburbs. Found out at 10 my mother was a lesbian. I have two mothers. At 15, my father was arrested for robbing a Thornton’s gas station. He is spending 25 years in prison, due out in 5.

My sister escaped our chaotic childhoods. She currently resides in France and is married to a plastic surgeon.

Spent my teens in and out of half way houses. Luckily I found a mentor who pulled me out by my neck when I worked at a local horse race track. He forced me to study and read his philosophy books. Thank god for his guidance or is probably be dead.

When I was working at UofL as a janitor, a mathematics professor saw me solving algorithms on an overhead. He must’ve saw something in me because he started tutoring me I’m calculus after hours.

Some years later, here I am. Absolutely none of this is true but it’s a lot more exciting than the truth.
Good BKing Hunting

I guarantee I've run into at least one of you guys in Louisville at some point. Probably college Jimbo who was out every other weekend, a lot in the highlands and St. Matthews.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT