ADVERTISEMENT

Tell your story...

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
Kids...wife....How ya got to where you are. Shit you've done: Don't incriminate yourself...Esp Jimbo.

Reactions: SNU0821
There’s prolly somebody on here who can tell you more about myself than I can but I’ll give it a go.Laughing I have one kid who is 17. Super good kid and pretty decent at sports. I’ve never been married and prolly never will. Was a 911 dispatcher for a few years and then went to try something else but a friend of mine that works with the Kentucky State Police reached out to me a couple of weeks ago and asked me to apply with them so I did. Had my interview last Friday (over the phone) and have to be up there tomorrow to get fingerprinted and all that! Wish me luck!!!SmokinSmile

There’s prolly somebody on here who can tell you more about myself than I can but I’ll give it a go.Laughing I have one kid who is 17. Super good kid and pretty decent at sports. I’ve never been married and prolly never will. Was a 911 dispatcher for a few years and then went to try something else but a friend of mine that works with the Kentucky State Police reached out to me a couple of weeks ago and asked me to apply with them so I did. Had my interview last Friday (over the phone) and have to be up there tomorrow to get fingerprinted and all that! Wish me luck!!!SmokinSmile
A friend of mine has been a KSP dispatcher in Morehead for over 20 years.

Best of luck. I've got 2 buddies who are ISP...No way I could do that job.

Reactions: Scotty00
No one:

Scotty:
tenor.gif

Kentucky
Indiana
Kentucky
Ohio
Florida
Ohio
Kentucky
Arkansas

I think that sums it up.What's your story?

Parents ****ed. Had me, school, more school, even more school. Work throughout all of this. Music and work. Moved outta Louisville for grad school. Broke, work, weed, study, and more music. Dj on weekends at local radio station (still do) graduate...work at a couple places that I thought I’d like. Ended up not being a good fit. Landed the job I have now. Stopped renting and bought a house once I could afford it. Have a fiancé of 3 years (been together 8). We’re getting married next spring. Not having kids. Turning 37 in June. Life. Cheers.

Parents ****ed. Had me, school, more school, even more school. Work throughout all of this. Music and work. Moved outta Louisville for grad school. Broke, work, weed, study, and more music. Dj on weekends at local radio station (still do) graduate...work at a couple places that I thought I’d like. Ended up not being a good fit. Landed the job I have now. Stopped renting and bought a house once I could afford it. Have a fiancé of 3 years (been together 8). We’re getting married next spring. Not having kids. Turning 37 in June. Life. Cheers.
Congrats on the marriage. make an honest woman of her.

Reactions: UL_1986
I'm not sure there's comfortable way, but I've been longing for your dj link. I know one of us has to be elite/gold/wtfever, to share pms. but I'd love to listen.

Reactions: UL_1986
Best of luck with your marriage. Aside from the birth of my kids...catching a 8lb,22oz bass, hitting a fluke ass hole in one, killing a monster 11-pointer, and winning $200 on a scratch off......getting married was one of the best moments of my life...:D

I kid.

Forgot about my bear hunting trip..

Kentucky
Indiana
Kentucky
Ohio
Florida
Ohio
Kentucky
Arkansas

I think that sums it up.What's your story?
A long one.....Foster home....back home. Grandparents raised me. Went to college. Quit school. Went to the Army. Discharged for medical issue...Moved home. Got back into officiaiting. Worked D1 ball. Drinking got in the way. Worked baseball-----moved up the ladder, so to speak. Back into basketball. Met my 2nd wife 12 year ago. Been married 11 years. No kids together, but do have 6 grandkids. Quit drinking 7 years ago.

Heck of a life in 47 years.

Bro KSP’s academy is rough, It’s all mind games though. Get past the Mental mind F*****g and you should be straight. Im a County Deputy in Kentucky myself, best job I have ever had.

Bro KSP’s academy is rough, It’s all mind games though. Get past the Mental mind F*****g and you should be straight. Im a County Deputy in Kentucky myself, best job I have ever had.

I’m not going to be a trooper, I’m just dispatching. I’ve heard stories about how hard the KSP academy is and I won’t no part of it lol. I had to go to Richmond for 5 weeks for the dispatch academy and I seen all the stuff (pepper spray, mulch track) officers have to do and it’s not fun. Can’t imagine what a trooper has to go through. Also, all my certifications for NCIC, Cjis and everything else is still good so all I have to do is take a couple of 8 hour classes and I’m good to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: lonnie boyd

Married??? Congrats! Prolly need somebody to sing at the wedding I’m guessing? Just throwing it out there that I can sing the shit outta some Bon Jovi and Backstreet Boys!!!SmokinSmile

Country boy UofL fan goes to rival university (because that's where all his friends are going), moves back to country after graduating. Meets best friend who is now wife of 31 years (no kids). Retail manager for 16 years; now HR/Personnel manager for past 13 years. Very soon (like in a month) downsizing to a lake front condo to travel the world with the wife. Booked for London and Paris in May; looks like a lock to have to cancel. Damn virus.

Country boy UofL fan goes to rival university (because that's where all his friends are going), moves back to country after graduating. Meets best friend who is now wife of 31 years (no kids). Retail manager for 16 years; now HR/Personnel manager for past 13 years. Very soon (like in a month) downsizing to a lake front condo to travel the world with the wife. Booked for London and Paris in May; looks like a lock to have to cancel. Damn virus.
ZMFC7if1IVQUdh8ECMgaoSmucusMB7O_LU4NwibS-oD4Id2kQN-QyF_KgRXCjIjXMSAOKTIgFRj3mpG5mZGyLkWHPC_uExiq4BHQj_bCAmq6sVkRxi-HbtBhmoaTnGP0ui77BiT0HpP9

North Carolina (Winston-Salem)
Indiana (Indianapolis)
Tennessee (Memphis)
Indiana (Indianapolis, Bloomington)
Nevada (Reno)

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT