ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me what you like least about your most hated rival.

I don't like UL acts like they're close to the same level.
I don't like how UNC issues with Duke became a UK problem with all time records.
I don't like Self wears a rug.
In my lifetime there’s not a big gap. Just like in football, Kentucky uses a lot of pre WWII years to make themselves feel better. Nobody else really does that!

The majority are pretty self conscious. Not even necessarily about sports, although they’ve done very little in anything, but it stems from their personal life and bleeds over into their fandom. It’s more annoying than anything.

Their colors are horrendous, their campus and town stinks (literally), and their fans are a bunch of rednecks who behave like they’re in a cult.

But seriously, the colors. Just awful.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
They’ve beat us 85% of the time the last decade.

They act like playing for UK is the only reason former players go on to have successful NBA careers.

They think Cal is clean, and all the pay for play stuff didn’t start till 2016, after Cal pulled in multiple top 5 recruits a year from 09-15 when he first got to UK.

Also they tout achievements earned before African Americans were allowed to play as equivalent to titles won in the modern are, so they can argue why they are the best ever. I get it, titles are still titles, but titles won in the 40s and 50s against ymca teams just don’t hold the same weight imo. If Louisville had won a few of those titles I might feel quite differently about it though.

Self rightous, arrogant, acting like they are better than everyone when it has been proven they cheated the system for over 30 years with their Carolina Way BS.

They cheated, got caught and cant admit it.

Still mad ain’t cha? Being ate up with UNC has reduced you majorly for a so called grown ass man.

• Their 'gangsta' persona- Linebeards, crown royal, Swisher Sweets, fake bling, etc
  • Their never-ending running of their collective yappers at their rival that OWNS them
  • Their belief that they are somehow on UK's level
  • Their uniforms and their stupid mascot.... birds don't have teeth
  • The way they cling to any kind of 'victory' they think they can claim... "Our arena is nicer!!'
  • Their constant accusations of cheating, buying players. etc.... despite the NCAA bending them over quite recently and about to do so again
  • Adidas.... yuck.
  • The vast, constant excuses every time they lose to UK (Basketball OR Football)
  • …...pretty much everything about them.

In my lifetime there’s not a big gap. Just like in football, Kentucky uses a lot of pre WWII years to make themselves feel better. Nobody else really does that!
Look bud, it's not our fault you don't have pre-WWII success.

I will say it's partially our fault for lack of recent success.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Baby blue is miles better than the prison garb orange that UF trots around in and paints all over the campus. No wonder Aaron Hernandez loved it.

Nah. Baby blue is the color reserved for babies or women. Although I put my foot down when the wife wanted to paint the the nursery baby blue. Ain't happening. Royal or navy blue are acceptable. I just can't stomach that shade of blue. I've hated that color since I was a little kid.

Never thought of UF unis as prison garb, but that'll probably be in my mind next time I see them play lol.

Seems obvious, but just remind ppl that dont' follow.
tumblr_oynyiz5VdN1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

We've noticed with your '24 banner. Winking
[/QUOTE]

That's not a National Championship banner. It's 6 and counting so you may wanna tell Cal to step his game up. Winking

Head coach Tommy Izzo looking the other way when there are multiple counts of his players assaulting women.

Fun fact about Izzo is that he has had more point guards in trouble for assaulting women than drafted by the NBA.

IMO, UK doesn’t have a rival. They don’t play UNC, Duke or KU often enough.

The in-state game against UofL is played simply because the teams are located within close proximity to each other. It’s been completely one sided and OTIS (other team in state) has had more scams and scandals the last 10 years than all other universities combined. I don’t want UK to be associated with them. They’re that smelly kid in the back of the classroom that thinks he's cool.

IDK, ask KU fans who their rival is, it certainly isn’t Missouri, maybe UK and KU can be rivals, they're at least on the same level.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT