ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me about UCLA

SpartanJD

Dec 3, 2010
MSU plays them Thanksgiving night. Would be disappointing to lose to KU and UCLA right off the bat.

Reactions: MGC_07
MSU plays them Thanksgiving night. Would be disappointing to lose to KU and UCLA right off the bat.
Hopefully we win the Nick Ward/Moses Brown battle. They also have a kid Wilkes who is pretty good, should be interesting to see how we defend him.

UCLA isn't very good, Jaylen Hands a former 5 star PG is very disappointing. They have beaten up on teams by just being too tall and big, Moses Brown has put up fantastic numbers but I expect his scoring to take a steep decline against tougher competition. Wilkes is ok, he's streaky, pretty good college player but nothing special. They can't shoot but will block shots. Clog the lane and I bet MSU wins comfortably

UCLA isn't very good, Jaylen Hands a former 5 star PG is very disappointing. They have beaten up on teams by just being too tall and big, Moses Brown has put up fantastic numbers but I expect his scoring to take a steep decline against tougher competition. Wilkes is ok, he's streaky, pretty good college player but nothing special. They can't shoot but will block shots. Clog the lane and I bet MSU wins comfortably

I mean they are currently ranked...but yeah it would kinda be lame for this MSU team to lose to them.

ADVERTISEMENT