ADVERTISEMENT

Teammates that look alike

dukedevilz

Apr 3, 2002
I swear every year there's quite a few players that are really, really hard to tell a part from each other on the tv. These are the two I'm currently struggling with the most... Colby Jones (#3) and Desmond Claude (#1) of Xavier. Same height, build, skin tone, and hair style is similar, too. Both also have a single-digit # for their unis.

What players look merely identical on the court to you (this year or prior years)? Obviously I'm not talking about twins. Only way I could distinguish Keegan Murray from Kris were the jersey numbers.

xavier-teammates.png

There was a season where Isaiah Livers, Eli Brooks and Jordan Poole on Michigan all had the exact same greasy looking jerry curl haircut. @hailtoyourvictor knows what I'm talking about.

Also, same team, same season....Mo Wagner's back up Jon Teske looked like he was actually Mo Wagner's low paid stunt double.

There was a season where Isaiah Livers, Eli Brooks and Jordan Poole on Michigan all had the exact same greasy looking jerry curl haircut. @hailtoyourvictor knows what I'm talking about.

Also, same team, same season....Mo Wagner's back up Jon Teske looked like he was actually Mo Wagner's low paid stunt double.

Hah that's pretty good. The hair was on point. Team Jerry Curl.

BKM18-Promos641-11.jpg

Reactions: FaithPlusOne

I swear every year there's quite a few players that are really, really hard to tell a part from each other on the tv. These are the two I'm currently struggling with the most... Colby Jones (#3) and Desmond Claude (#1) of Xavier. Same height, build, skin tone, and hair style is similar, too. Both also have a single-digit # for their unis.

What players look merely identical on the court to you (this year or prior years)? Obviously I'm not talking about twins. Only way I could distinguish Keegan Murray from Kris were the jersey numbers.

xavier-teammates.png

19fe668d-41b6-4d7a-93ac-dc96da6cb332-Michigan_State_Michigan_030_9.jpg

RJ Davis and Caleb Love.

That's a good one. Even into year three, it's not easy to distinguish between those two. When you're seeing the guys from a distance on tv, it's really hard to tell which one you're seeing.

workaholics-adam-devine.gif

That's a good one. Even into year three, it's not easy to distinguish between those two. When you're seeing the guys from a distance on tv, it's really hard to tell which one you're seeing.

Love is actually quite a bit taller and to me I can tell having watched them both so much but I was more doing a little self-deprecation because they both chuck up so many bad shots.

Love is actually quite a bit taller and to me I can tell having watched them both so much but I was more doing a little self-deprecation because they both chuck up so many bad shots.

Up close, yes, no problem. But on tv, viewing from a distance, when they have similar hairstyles? That's where it takes a little more time to know for certain.

middlebrooks-pjhall.png

PJ Hall was subbing in for Middlebrooks here. Not sure they've ever shared the court together. If they did, I could see it taking me a few seconds to know who was who.

What players look merely identical on the court to you (this year or prior years)? Obviously I'm not talking about twins.

Just a reminder, this wasn't meant to be for twins. There are plenty of twins to pick from. But, that's too easy. Should probably rule out siblings, too.

This is my latest look alike that's hard not to notice. Isaac Likekele and Bruce Thornton of Ohio State. Both have dreads and are both are quite thick in terms of a typical basketball player. They're also the two main ball handlers for tOSU.

FhPoVJbVQAA47cl

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT