ADVERTISEMENT

Teacher vs.Student

Thanks for sharing.

giphy.gif

That teacher. Man, I can't imagine letting a tree frog get to me this much.

All that work...Use words like my teacher did and let them go to therapy forever.

Obviously the teacher was the adult and should have embraced the role. But I can't imagine having to deal with these entitled, disrespectful, garbage punks. That said, he is a music teacher for a reason. He clearly got beat up in HS and thought he could take out some of those frustrations on a student this many years later. And didn't even win the fight.

How does something like that get dismissed? There's video evidence of him beating the shit out of a kid and it wasn't even self defense. 🤣

I have to imagine this is a result of parents who think their child is an angel and can do no wrong. He is the victim here in their eyes. Somewhere in the ballpark @TheDude1 ?

Those little bastards had a punishment coming, but it's hard for me to support repeated blows to the head, especially if you started the fight. A solid gut punch would have sufficed. That's all it should take to drop one of those weasels anyway.

Those little bastards had a punishment coming, but it's hard for me to support repeated blows to the head, especially if you started the fight. A solid gut punch would have sufficed. That's all it should take to drop one of those weasels anyway.
Or just take him to the office and if he swings first bury him. We had a kid square up on a teacher when I was in high school, apparently didn't realize he was a Vietnam vet. He took a swing and the teacher hit him with his palm straight in the nose... Leveled him. There were no other punches needed just a towel for the kids busted nose. No complaints from the parents, teacher didn't get suspended or disciplined, ah the good old days.

ADVERTISEMENT