ADVERTISEMENT

TBT

Nice job by Illinois to bring in a ringer in Mike Daum. Dude is a load.
To think, he almost came to Illinois for grad school. Would've added a handful of wins.

Feliz owned them too, and Malcolm Hill was the third best guy on the court. War Tampa wasn't impressive.

Really like this tournament, and I enjoy the Elam Ending as part of it.

But I hope they never implement it in the NCAA
I haven't made up my mind on the Elam ending yet.

Hate cheering for Illini players, but House of Paign's starting PG is a DePaul player and I also really like the Dauminator so here I am. Great win yesterday, that was a fantastic game.

That little guy #0 was terrible and then all of the sudden he was amazing. 3 straight buckets to end the game plus a big 3 earlier.

Hate cheering for Illini players, but House of Paign's starting PG is a DePaul player and I also really like the Dauminator so here I am. Great win yesterday, that was a fantastic game.

That little guy #0 was terrible and then all of the sudden he was amazing. 3 straight buckets to end the game plus a big 3 earlier.
1. Billy Garrett Jr. isn't a pg.
2. I hope he gets out of his slump because he's been bad thus far. I imagine he'll catch fire eventually. Too good of a player to continue like this. He did play good D down the stretch though. Just hope he puts a game or two together.
3. Daum is going to be on an NBA roster eventually. He's been stellar.

1. Billy Garrett Jr. isn't a pg.
2. I hope he gets out of his slump because he's been bad thus far. I imagine he'll catch fire eventually. Too good of a player to continue like this. He did play good D down the stretch though. Just hope he puts a game or two together.
3. Daum is going to be on an NBA roster eventually. He's been stellar.

looked to me like Garrett was running the point most of the game. Also thought he looked good.

Daum is a stud, looks so much better now than he did in college. Lost a bunch of weight. I wouldn't be surprised if he lands an NBA gig just from this tournament. I would imagine there's a lot of NBA execs watching this cause there's nothing else on.

They said Aaron Craft was about to retire after a 10 year pro career and I was like WTF, he was just at OSU like 3 years ago according to my memory.
He left OSU in 2014, so either someone is really bad at math or he was a pro the whole time he was a Buckeye.

looked to me like Garrett was running the point most of the game. Also thought he looked good.

Daum is a stud, looks so much better now than he did in college. Lost a bunch of weight. I wouldn't be surprised if he lands an NBA gig just from this tournament. I would imagine there's a lot of NBA execs watching this cause there's nothing else on.
Vinales and Feliz brought the ball up both games and initiated the offense. Anyway, not that important.

Agreed on Daum. He'll at least get some looks.

Jon Elmore looks 40. I swear I remember him balling out in the NCAAT like two years ago

Last 2+ years haven't been good to him..

But I wouldn't say he balled out. He had one elite game where he looked the part and then Bob Huggins had his players push him around. Nothing wrong with Jevon Carter eating your lunch.

Solid player. Should have a good 10+ year run in Europe and make a lot of money.
Truthfully his game translate perfectly to European basketball.

Always impressed when I see him play. He has a level that he can get his game to but there is a ceiling.

Last 2+ years haven't been good to him..

But I wouldn't say he balled out. He had one elite game where he looked the part and then Bob Huggins had his players push him around. Nothing wrong with Jevon Carter eating your lunch.

Solid player. Should have a good 10+ year run in Europe and make a lot of money.
Truthfully his game translate perfectly to European basketball.

Always impressed when I see him play. He has a level that he can get his game to but there is a ceiling.
He sure was fun to watch in game 1.

Joe Johnson oughta be ashamed of himself lol. Bad enough he’s playing in this, but joining the team that’s won the last 4/5 tourneys smh.

This thing would be sooooo much more appealing if it was all alumni teams or regionally based teams.

ADVERTISEMENT