ADVERTISEMENT

Tatum…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Dude is overrated AF. Wiggins shut that ass down. Tatum is another one in the long line over hyped Duke guys in the NBA.

• Haha
Reactions: bignish
70b94ed8aa24aa2be3de974cd1681f2d1e83beeec16bb592452af8b0f89454c6_1.jpg

Huge Celtics fan and he did go into witness protection. The team in general did besides Al

You’d think fans would, at some point, maybe after insisting that Jordan couldnt deliver and LeBron couldn’t deliver and every other player who gotten written off way too early couldn’t deliver, learn the lesson.

Reactions: Villian07
So Tatum is the next Lebron/Jordan?

No, but just like with LeBron and Michael, certain people are insisting that this super young guy whose team ran into a better team just doesn’t have what it takes, without understanding that players grow and mature and develop and get different teammates and often come through eventually, and so it is foolish to write them off after their what, first Finals appearance?

Reactions: cooljeff and tw3301
If he ever texts Kobe again and puts it on Instagram I'll be out on him forever.
Yeah that shit was cringe af. If you have that really close relationship that's genuine, you keep that private.

Reactions: tw3301
You’d think fans would, at some point, maybe after insisting that Jordan couldnt deliver and LeBron couldn’t deliver and every other player who gotten written off way too early couldn’t deliver, learn the lesson.

Except for Chris Paul. It was clear 15 years ago that dude couldn’t deliver. Just always something with him when the stage gets biggest.

No, but just like with LeBron and Michael, certain people are insisting that this super young guy whose team ran into a better team just doesn’t have what it takes, without understanding that players grow and mature and develop and get different teammates and often come through eventually, and so it is foolish to write them off after their what, first Finals appearance?
Dude Tatum isn’t not even an Allstar caliber level player at this point yet people were hyping him up as a top 10 type player in the league. Jordan/lebron? LOL? Try Richard Hamilton or Rasheed Wallace as a comparison for him now. He is average as far as nba talent goes

Dude Tatum isn’t not even an Allstar caliber level player at this point yet people were hyping him up as a top 10 type player in the league. Jordan/lebron? LOL? Try Richard Hamilton or Rasheed Wallace as a comparison for him now. He is average as far as nba talent goes

Tatum did make first team all NBA this year despite his lackluster performance. Dude is only 23 so he will learn from this and get better.

Tatum did make first team all NBA this year despite his lackluster performance. Dude is only 23 so he will learn from this and get better.
He had no business being first team all NBA. Injuries and dudes just missing time helped him get that. I think I could make 25 guys in the nba I would build a roster around before I would pick Tatum to be the guy.

You know nothing about the NBA, please stop embarrassing yourself. You just said Tatum isn't even an All-Star caliber level player just because he had 1 bad NBA Finals series vs another All-Star starter who was a former #1 pick and a hyped generational athlete in Wiggins.

Guy has literally been an All-Star 3 straight seasons. Your trolling game has hit a new low.

You know nothing about the NBA, please stop embarrassing yourself. You just said Tatum isn't even an All-Star caliber level player just because he had 1 bad NBA Finals series vs another All-Star starter who was a former #1 pick and a hyped generational athlete in Wiggins.

Guy has literally been an All-Star 3 straight seasons. Your trolling game has hit a new low.
Dude isn’t Even the best player on his team. I just off my head I would take Every current player below over him in the league currently
Steph curry
Kevin durant
Trae young
Ja morant
Luka donic
Giannis
Kevin Durant
Lebron
Chris Paul
Devin booker
Paul george
Kwahi leonard
Nikola jokic
Jimmy butler
Joel Embiid
Donovan Mitchell
Damian Lilliard
Anthony Davis
Russell Westbrook
Kyrie Irving
James hardin
Jaylin brown
Fred fleet

Kawhi isn't better, dude didn't play this season and most of last season
CP3 isn't better, did you see him against PHX this year?
Van Vleet, hell no!
Paul George, Nope
Westbrook, another hell no!
Jaylen Brown, dude needs serous work on his handle
Kyrie, head case, he doesn't play enough
Dame, maybe but he's starting to slip, still a good player
Booker, see CP3

Last edited:
There’s def quite a few guys on that list ^^^^ that I’d take over Tatum right now. But some of those…no chance. Westbrook is basically Tatum except he can’t shoot.

And Kyrie and AD don’t even play full seasons.

If I was starting a team right now and I was looking to build a title winner in the next 4 years, players I’d take ahead of Tatum are:

Freak
Steph
Ja
Luka
Jokic
Embiid
Lebron
Kawhi (assuming he comes back healthy)
Jaylen Brown
Spyda

That’s about it. Now, if the object to was to start a team that would last for the next 10 years, it would be more like:

Ja
Luka
Cade
Scottie
Evan Mobley
Jaylen Brown

maybe a couple more if I thought about it.

Kawhi isn't better, dude didn't play this season and most of last season
CP3 isn't better, did you see him against PHX this year?
Van Vleet, hell no!
Paul George, Nope
Westbrook, another hell no!
Jaylen Brown, dude needs serous work on his handle
Kyrie, head case, he doesn't play enough
Dame, maybe but he's starting to slip, still a good player
Booker, see CP3
Kwahi Leonard when healthy took an average raptors team to a title. Let me not with Tatum anywhere close to that. If he gets healthy you will see again.

I hade seen guys on my list all do things I have yet to see Tatum do. Brown is the better player on the Celtics and was just far better in the finals

Kwahi Leonard when healthy took an average raptors team to a title. Let me not with Tatum anywhere close to that. If he gets healthy you will see again.

I hade seen guys on my list all do things I have yet to see Tatum do. Brown is the better player on the Celtics and was just far better in the finals

Don't go back 2-3 years ago, we're in the now. The players I mentioned aren't better than Tatum right now. You lost all cred when you listed Van Vleet and Westbrook.

Don't go back 2-3 years ago, we're in the now. The players I mentioned aren't better than Tatum right now. You lost all cred when you listed Van Vleet and Westbrook.
I am getting a routine triple double out of Westbrook every night if he is the vocal point of the team. Worst thing he ever did was join lebron.

Not the last 2 years, and he can't shoot.
He was a star he joined lebron. Tatum has Been overrated since duke. The Celtics will never win a title with him as the lead guy. Give me brown all day over him. You get locked down by Andrew Wiggins and the conversation about you is over

He was a star he joined lebron. Tatum has Been overrated since duke. The Celtics will never win a title with him as the lead guy. Give me brown all day over him. You get locked down by Andrew Wiggins and the conversation about you is over

Your list is garbage. Tatum was a no show the last 2 games of the series but the ones I listed you really can't say nothing about. Wiggins is a good defender, he's not garbage so you may wanna stop acting like you know who's better than who.

Your list is garbage. Tatum was a no show the last 2 games of the series but the ones I listed you really can't say nothing about. Wiggins is a good defender, he's not garbage so you may wanna stop acting like you know who's better than who.
You are taking Tatum has a guy to build around so you may wanna stop acting like you knows who’s better as well

You are taking Tatum has a guy to build around so you may wanna stop acting like you knows who’s better as well

Your words, not mine. I'm just replying to you that the players you listed were not better than Tatum. VanVleet, Westbrook, CP3, AD, Dame and others on your list are not players you build around.

Your words, not mine. I'm just replying to you that the players you listed were not better than Tatum. VanVleet, Westbrook, CP3, AD, Dame and others on your list are not players you build around.
You realize that you are arguing with a football bat, right.

Reactions: AWilli6995
ADVERTISEMENT