ADVERTISEMENT

Taking a moment to give thanks to Michigan State

boilerzz

Jul 5, 2002
Team
Purdue
I have a hard time giving love to Sparty given that they've been a pain in our ass in the Big Ten for too damn long. But any school that produces former MSU golfer Holly Sonders can't be all bad.

She was a smokeshow when she was on the Golf Channel but she has used Instagram to take it up another level and beyond. If you are on Instagram and aren't following her, why? Are you gay? (Not that there's anything wrong with that). Here is a link to her page to understand what you are missing:

https://www.instagram.com/holly.sonders/

Don't like Instagram and don't want to click, here's a few examples of what you are missing:

We are at a point in history where you can’t just ask if someone is gay but have to follow it with an awkward “not that there’s anything wrong with that”.

You’re welcome man. We do have the most attractive girls in East Lansing, so it’s really no surprise.

For all you gays, ku’s Woodland is making noise in the pga

I hope she was healthy the whole time she attended...

909766986.jpg.0.jpg

Reactions: Monorojo
We don't follow her anymore because she's a disgusting piece of plastic who completely destroyed her face

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Seems to me like she's her biggest fan.

Yeah, she's hot, but we don't get to bang her and she's obviously the definition of high maintenance.

So why tease yourself by flipping through pictures of her taking selfies?

Seems to me like she's her biggest fan.

Yeah, she's hot, but we don't get to bang her and she's obviously the definition of high maintenance.

So why tease yourself by flipping through pictures of her taking selfies?

That cracked me up. Who the f^ck takes/poses for pictures of taking a selfie?

Reactions: kyjeff1
I’m not agreeing with what nassar did, but I understand. (See Chris rock, as I know the joke is as bad as the gay jokes itt.) This chick could wash them cradle the balls. Good god. Smokeshow is an understatement. As for Purdue, you may never be any good or win anything of circumstance, but you will always have Brittany brees. Wife to your boy drew

Reactions: boilerzz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT