ADVERTISEMENT

T shirt fans will be out in full force tonight

RockChalk82

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2019
Excited to see the t shirt KU fans come out in droves to the bars tonight in kc.

literally will see people I know from blue springs, Lee’s summit and other Missouri communities rockin crimson and blue. Never ceases to
Amaze

Unc fans….how bad is your t shirt-dom in the Charlotte / Raleigh or other areas in NC? More t shirt duke fans or Unc?

You don’t like t shirt fans? I’ll take as many people as possible repping the Jayhawks.

I will be wearing a KU shirt tonight. Go ahead and shame me :)
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: dukedevilz
Excited to see the t shirt KU fans come out in droves to the bars tonight in kc.

literally will see people I know from blue springs, Lee’s summit and other Missouri communities rockin crimson and blue. Never ceases to
Amaze

Unc fans….how bad is your t shirt-dom in the Charlotte / Raleigh or other areas in NC? More t shirt duke fans or Unc?

most tshirt fans in NC are Duke fans, because yankees

I have a final four tshirt and a ku shirt on at work in Ketchikan Alaska. Also have a change of clothes (different final four shirt and ku shirt) in case ku starts to lose and I need to change shirts to switch the mojo up.

Amaze

Being from Missouri and choosing Kansas over Missouri as a t’shirt fan is about as bandwagon as it gets

I will be wearing a KU shirt tonight. Go ahead and shame me :)

Still wearing my KU shirt.

I wore it last week when they beat Miami in the Elite 8, too. That one was just random, though. Was running out of clean shirts on that day.

You don’t like t shirt fans? I’ll take as many people as possible repping the Jayhawks.
Football season starts now. You'll see your incredibly loyal fan base show up then, or maybe purple is the fall flavor

UNC has the biggest t-shirt fanbase for college basketball in the country because of Jordan. It's absurd. I've personally never met a single UNC fan who went to school there. Not once.

ADVERTISEMENT