ADVERTISEMENT

Sweet Sixteen shout out

200w.gif

In!

Have your bags packed and ready to check out on Thursday. Winking
I haven't watched much Kentucky, but my best buddy who watches almost every game he can tells me our defense actually gives us a shot cause he says UK is undisciplined. We'll see. But he is a KU grad and we all know KU fans invented basketball and know everything about everything that has anything to do with basketball. So of course he's right.. or something, I guess.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Both of our regions blow. It's awesome.
Indeed, it is. @mebeblue2 just posted in another thread:
Easiest path to the Final Four since field expanded to 64 teams in 1985: Michigan State, 2001 (faced a sum of seeds totaling 48 - 16 seed, 9 seed, 12 seed, 11 seed)

If UK makes it the highest sum they would've faced would be 45 (If Loyola beats Nevada).

Easiest path to the Final Four since field expanded to 64 teams in 1985: Michigan State, 2001 (faced a sum of seeds totaling 48 - 16 seed, 9 seed, 12 seed, 11 seed)

If UK makes it the highest sum they would've faced would be 45 (If Loyola beats Nevada).

But the difference is that they were a 1 seed

Honestly npreston. I was one of the KSU fans that has been screaming to let Bruce go for about 2 years now. I thought he was a poor replacement for Frank Martin to begin with. I even gave up my ticket package for 17-18 season cause I told my wife it was the only means I had to express my displeasure with the state of the program since I wasn't a uber-wealthy donor that could have the ear of Gene Taylor on demand. I kinda feel like an idiot now. Sweet 16 with our star benched in the first two rounds. 3 years after booting Foster and pretty much everyone else who was an impact player. Crazy stuff. Thank goodness this last game was ugly basketball cause our guards were painful. Stokes has never recovered.

Reactions: npreston

And the BEST you could face in the semi-final is a 3 seed, with a real chance of it being a 7 or 9.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT